• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stuff You Think They Should Add for Zelda on 3DS and Wii U

The return of the masks! Also it would be nice to see a little more of the story of termina.
An option to make Link be left or right handed.
A total new art style.
Cameos from other Zelda games (even from other Nintendo games will be nice for me)
Koji Kondo to be the main composer.
I'd like the gameplay to be optional (traditional or the new one)

I think that's all. All we can do is "Prepare our bodies"

T

TriforceofTwili

I want to see the magic meter come back, with Din's Fire, Farore's wind, and Nayru's love, along with a lot more new spells. And I would like to see an item like the beetle in the 3DS game that could be controlled with the Gyroscope. And I would love to see the hidden skills like in Twilight Princess return, at least for the 3DS game, since the Wii U game will use motion controlls. I loved the hidden skills like the back slice and the helm splitter

bringing mask back and making a mask to talk to animals (to help with the story) and a plot twist from twilight princess and have ganondorf return

I don't think they should add too much, the series has a good thing going. Though I do agree with the weather changing thing. I have'nt thought of that.

I would really like to see Item Upgrades like in Skyward Sword. I just loved that feature, but I think it was abit to easy to get all the stuff in SS. Would be awesome if they added different tunics again aswell. I also think they should have one of each dungeon in future zelda games. Snow, Fire, Water, Forest, Desert etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom