• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stress is good

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What do you even mean? You're literally saying "stress is good if you're active because it motivates you". Probably the most naive and ridiculous statement I've ever heard. I'm active and I've suffered from bad stress. So what exactly is your point? What is the point of this thread?

Sounds like overthinking stuff too much is the reason. In either case its sorta things i expect people who is a typical busy person working in the office with suits or whatever to say, who don't really do much interesting things. In most cases really boring people.

Common sense. Don't be a whiny and do your best. Don't use it as an excuse to eat cake and skip gym more or less

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Post_Traumatic_Stress_Disorder

Yeah i had the PTSD in the past, not from war but from psychological abuse on the internet of something sensitive. But i got over it. War may be pretty bad but i tend to think dont seek the bad stuff mentally. Just saying, therapists are abusers if you ask me. Go to a friend or just do something and dont sit around more or less.
Your **** posts are sometimes funny but I have yet to see something as blatantly trolly as this post.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Deffo disagree about stress being about suits in an office with nothing much to do. You should try doing my job at the moment. Maybe on a happier note we should start a thread on ways to help relieve stress

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom