• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Street Pass Encounters

How many streetpass hits have you had?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-10

• 11-50

• 51-100

• 101-200

• 201-300

• 301-500

• 501-750

• 751-1000

• 1001+

• Total voters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Went to Rouse Hill Town Centre (NSW, Australia) and only got 2 hits. Both had SM3D Land and only one had a puzzle piece for me.
I walked past GAME which is now closed down, 92/93 (or mabye 91/92 not 100% sure) of the GAME stores in Austrlaia are now closed forever. Only the one franchised store at Greenhills (I have no idea where Greenhills is) is left :(

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Well, I had my brother disable Streetpass and I activated it. Yesterday, I "met" two people at the shopping centre, one of which had Mario Kart 7. I finally got to see those features of the game.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
When I was in High School and was able to use street pass, I would be able to streetpass the same people every day, resulting in a lot of great things in Find Mii and the Puzzle quest. :P

So, from January to May, I streetpassed with the same 2-4 people. :P Now, I did take my 3DS to Walt Disney World, specifically Downtown Disney, and I managed to tag kids from Michigan, Ohio, and Mexico, and thought it was the coolest thing ever (this was 2 days after I got my 3DS). On a roadtrip to Oklahoma, I tagged 2 people there as well. When I took a trip to Alabama, I managed to tag someone while on the highway. :P

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Talk about something that doesn't happen much. I don't live in a largely-populated area, and hardly anyone I know besides myself owns a 3DS, much less carries one in their pocket. I've only had about seven or eight tags total. :dry:

I play Kid Icarus: Uprising a lot, and all of my weapon gems are from Palutena instead of real people D:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Hell yes, yesterday at the EB Expo:
500F2B7B-AEE8-45C7-9029-C1E8B199F2D5-1032-000001AA98D88C6C.jpg

And I passed:
A11028B4-3B22-4A69-B53A-8534544C0BBD-1032-000001AAA3D90161.jpg

The voice of Mario :)
EDIT:
Oops triple post 0.o
Oh well this post is pretty cool anyway I think.

Beeker

Wild Card
I have about 70 tags. Sometimes I'll get one or two when I go out to tourist areas of my city, but that's all. XD
Pretty much, the majority of my tags are from either conventions or expos, or when I went to the Zelda Symphony. Seriously. That event was a jackpot. I got probably over 50 then, and I still continued to get them when I was taking the train home!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All of my streetpass tags come from the demo 3DS at my local Target; it was my personal method of abusing the NSMB2 Coin Rush thing. I got about three of those, maybe two (I still don't know how to work Streetpass, unfortunately). I don't know anyone close by who has a 3DS! D:

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I got three random encounters at the airport, the rest were my friends and I tagging each other on purpose.

Edit:

All of my streetpass tags come from the demo 3DS at my local Target.

You can do that? I think I'll head over to that target four blocks from my house more often now.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I have 794 Tags so far.
90+% percent are my two younger brothers.
I only have a handful of tags that aren't them. But that's slowly increasing.
I have had 6 different tags in one trip to the gate once.
Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, and Anguilla are the regions I have tags in so far. Texas has the most and Anguilla is the only one that isn't in the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom