• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Day Four
The three of you decide to lynch someone named Stu. This is presuming that Abs is that Stu. As Abs Convulses and falls Dead,
It is revealed that Abs was Jill Roberts the Vanilla Town.
Storm gets off the floor and sets Minish on Fire. As her plastic form melts and turns to ash, there is no discernable way to tell whatever she was
Storm looks at Rag
"Keys are in the drain of the tub." Knowing full well Rag has no way to reach without cutting her foot off. As Storm grabs his Hoodie and Puppet and leaves Rag to die of her own fruition.
GAME OVER
MINISH, RAG, AND OGSNIPER WIN.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well

as the Mason's decoded almost immediately, this game was an Inverted Setup with 9 serial Killers that each had a secondary trait and a Secondary Wincon that left them not winning at the Start, and the 4 Masons.
so Lineup
Abs as Hannibal Lechter (SK+Invrestigator)
ALIT as Samara Morgan (Delayed Shot SK)
BoredJamie as Jason Vorhees (NK-Proof SK)
DC10 as Ben Willis (The Fisherman) (SK+Watcher)

DawningWind as Laurie Strode (Mason Vig+Hunted)
Exlight as Billy Loomis (Ghostface)(SK+Vengeful Cultizer)
Killjoy as Freddy Kreuger (Lynchproof SK)

Lain as Lorraine Warren (Mason Lover)
Minish as Charles Lee Ray (Chucky)(SK+Bodyswapper)
Numbers as Leatherface (SK+Doctor)
OGSniper as Michel Myers (Hunter)

Ragnarokio as Ashley J Williams (Mason Veteran)
Slot 1 (Squid) as Ed Warren (Mason Lover)

Storm as John Kramer The GameMaster

All the SKs had 3 lives if hit by another SK. but if one of the Masons hit an SK, it disregarded those Vests.
when DW was lynched OGSniper met his secondary win condition

next up is the Main Event. the long awaited CHAOS X: ENTER THE BUCKVERSE

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
well it seems like people enjoyed it so no harm no foul

be careful labeling games in the future though, since some people might want to avoid games with wacky setups.

its fine if you just say something like "may or may not be bastard"

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I will say that Night 1 I tried to kill Minish, didnt go through. Night 2, since DW was lynched, I tried to take out Rag (No reason in particular, just the roll of the dice.) I ended up dead somehow, oh well, good game guys. Thanks Storm, as usual, it was a great game.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I will say that Night 1 I tried to kill Minish, didnt go through. Night 2, since DW was lynched, I tried to take out Rag (No reason in particular, just the roll of the dice.) I ended up dead somehow, oh well, good game guys. Thanks Storm, as usual, it was a great game.
i had a role that reflected all kills made on me back to the killers, so your kill ended up hitting yourself (along with half the game who also decided to try and kill me that night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom