• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY FOUR
Still locked in the bathroom with the corpses on the floor, another joins the pile, DC10
DC10 was Ben Willis The Watcher
as everyone settles down to the four of them, it would seem the vote has to be unanimous to hammer
day Four Begins

THE LIVING

Abs
BoredJamie
Minish

Rag

THE DEAD
Killjoy-Unknown
Lain-Lorraine Warren

Squid-Ed Warren
DW-Laurie Strode
ALIT-Samara Morgan
EX-Billy Loomis
Numbers-Thomas Hewitt
OGS-Michael Myers
Bissel Vacuum

DC10-Ben Willis

night 3 was a joke, but oh well. day four begins. day 4 will end October 18th at 6pm, or on a hammer at 3

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm guessing Abi is now The Thing from Ex's original role. I'm not sure what role Rag would be but she's like not a horror villain since she was with the other horror protags in a mason chat. That leaves Jamie as an unknown.

NUZVNC8yMDAuZ2lm.gif

It is I, Jason.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
this is not a very orderly mafia game

Vote: Abi

science

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I kinda feel like Abi might be the most logical choice here. If I'm correct with my thoughts that she is The Thing. But I also feel like Rag is not aligned with me technically so maybe that's the choice. But then I also wonder if we just have to find Storm's accomplice. Since the Saw/KJ theory was wrong I'm wondering if it has something to do with the mysterious role of Billy that showed up. Since Abi claimed she was Hannibal and got Ex's role, then Hannibal is missing and Billy came from somewhere. So Stu would be the most likely accomplice in this scenario. I don't know if we maybe just have to lynch a "character", cause from what I can tell there is no Stu among the players.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm fine with doing that. I do want to get Abi to answer something first though. I don't think I can win as my current role. But I can kill Abi at night and one of me or you, Rag, would inherit her role if it still works that way. So I'm hoping I would inherit it so I could have a new wincon. If you're cool with that plan.

@Princess Abigail does your current role work the same way Ex described it, and if so would you be okay with me killing you in the night?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm fine with doing that. I do want to get Abi to answer something first though. I don't think I can win as my current role. But I can kill Abi at night and one of me or you, Rag, would inherit her role if it still works that way. So I'm hoping I would inherit it so I could have a new wincon. If you're cool with that plan.

@Princess Abigail does your current role work the same way Ex described it, and if so would you be okay with me killing you in the night?
Please kill me

Like I said I want as many winners as possible it's why I spent 2 nights killing Ex lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom