• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Vote:Exlight

for me this game is confusing. i'll jump on a bandwagon and if this doesn't work i'll just sit back and watch. too confusing to try and figure out what killing roles are town or scum.

ExLight

why
Staff member
but everything else about my role is true (if I get shot during night someone else inherits the role and if they survive until the end both me and them win) and I'm dead serious that I didn't target anyone last night
so either something redirected people off me or abbi is lying

Who's that?

Does your role like overwrite your killer's role?
Lain and Squid's roles. They were a paranormal investigator couple who's investigations spawned some movies like amityville horror.

It's possible that if somebody did send anybody that targeted Ex flying other directions that my kill ended up on one of them. If it was one of them that did it, that's hilarious.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
@Princess Abigail I'll ride and die with you but you gotta let me know what we're doing.

Otherwise, my fellow brother and sister survivors in christ, wanna just lynch the town and call it a day whether or not it's town vs indi's? Because of it is that's literally our game plan for end game. If it's not, well that's none of our business anyways. *Insert Kermit sip here*

I think this is what we should do.

Vote: DawningWinds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom