• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT 2.2
BOREDJAMIE: 2(Ex, Numbers)
Rag:1(Bored)
Not Voting: Abs, ALIT, DC10, DW, Minish, OGS, Rag
Day Ends October 14th at Midnight, or on a Hammer, which is at 6

I had a post that I didn't submit thats now outdated since Rag claimed.

Abadoo, what's good? Did you peep Ex targeting somebody? Did targeting Ex affect you adversely so now you're thinking he was lying to Garner targets? What's your alignment?

also why keep your vote on her after dawning backs her up as mason or are we still tilted by Human getting always with claiming Mason as mafia?
We are still tilted a little bit yes. I also just completely forgot the town wincon because mine is just to survive lmao.

I'll hop off when I find a better case, but as I said earlier there's been barely any content so it's just gonna be another "I'd expect more".

I REALLY hope she targeted me because I can't move during the night and that would help people realize I'm also not PGO lol
PGO is a passive ability so like, it wouldn't? Veteran is a modification that hits anybody that targets them when they are on alert as well. While these are traditionally town roles in a standard game, nothing is stopping you from being indep survivor trying to draw in a bunch of targets to run the game down as quick as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom