• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm's Order Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
after all the longest game is the one that goes to final 3 and in a game filled with survivors that means everyone loses

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
winning the game should probably be your primary concern

it would also be amusingly unbalanced if i could do that every night so you probably don't have to worry about that

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I am not the accomplice. With Alit dying I'm kinda ****ed over though. My goal was to target the same person 3 nights in a row to obtain their body. Cause I had to be in a new body and alive at the end of the game to win. But like, now targeting a new person 3 nights in a row unimpeded seems highly unlikely.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
ExLights role is real and I inherited it which also means I'm less afraid to admit that I was a Serial Killer before and the reason I thought Ex was lying was because I tried to kill him night 1 and he didn't die

Also I will add Ex didn't tell the full truth about this role as it also has a serial killing element to it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
ExLights role is real and I inherited it which also means I'm less afraid to admit that I was a Serial Killer before and the reason I thought Ex was lying was because I tried to kill him night 1 and he didn't die

Also I will add Ex didn't tell the full truth about this role as it also has a serial killing element to it

I'm so jealous you got to be Billy Loomis.

It is interesting that everyone appears to have flipped town.
Maybe there’s something hiding peoples real roles? Some of the names there do not look towny lol and I don’t see why HHH would lie about being vigi.

If that is the case, then Rag being the last threat to us as indeps makes sense as the last town.

Princess Abigail

Fwiw i was not the role that Ex flipped but I most certainly obtained Exs role

I was Hannibal Lecter

I do not know what's going on with the roles and the flips or how Exs role passes but I know this too be true

Princess Abigail

I also note Numbers has claimed a survivor role with a kill

Exes old role was a survivor role with a kill and cult like ability

My old role was a survivor with a kill

So uh do with that what you will lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Maybe there’s something hiding peoples real roles? Some of the names there do not look towny lol and I don’t see why HHH would lie about being vigi.

If that is the case, then Rag being the last threat to us as indeps makes sense as the last town.

Ed and Lorraine and Laurie Strode are most certainly "town". The rest are villains.

Last time I lynched a body in a storm game everyone told me I was the spawn of Satan

That is fair. Though I wasn't against it iirc.

I'm gonna come clean, I also have a kill ability but I have not used it because my main priority was targeting the same person 3 nights in a row and I could only use one of the abilities. I didn't plan on using the kill anyways. I assume everyone attacked Rag last night and that resulted in their deaths.

Princess Abigail

Ed and Lorraine and Laurie Strode are most certainly "town". The rest are villains.

That is fair. Though I wasn't against it iirc.

I'm gonna come clean, I also have a kill ability but I have not used it because my main priority was targeting the same person 3 nights in a row and I could only use one of the abilities. I didn't plan on using the kill anyways. I assume everyone attacked Rag last night and that resulted in their deaths.
We can kill a body you know I'm always down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom