• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

stopped series??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
what happens if a series youve enjoyed has stopped or theres a really long break between the book/tv shows/ whatever?? do you try and imagine more of a finish or just dump it....

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My absolute favorite book series, The Kingkiller Chronicles, by Patrick Rothfuss is a bit stuck atm, and has been for years. The first book came out in 2007, the second in 2011 and we're still waiting for the third one... He is taking his time to really polish it as much as he can, but he's also had some mental health issues and other things that keeps him from finishing it.
But I'm patient about it, and I've re-read the first two books several times, so I'll have no problem getting back into it when the third one finally drops!

Sword of truth Book series by "Terry Gookind".
Legend of the Seeker on Prime, was filmed in New Zealand and Australia, was 13 now 22 books and only had 2 seasons , was EXCELLENT.
"Richard Rhal" Plays a very similar character arc type to what a "Link" would be.
Highly recommended.

Girls and boys, google image "Mord Sith" xxx

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
book 10 of Night world by LJ Smiths has been in the wings since '89!!! beat that!! ima just give up cuz was all ohh the millennium is when all the chaos will happen....

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If it takes a while for the next season of some show or book to come out, I get anxious and desperate to know what would follow, that is, if I really like the show or book. Sometimes it's disappointing to see the new content not living up to my expectations.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Usually if a series I'm watching is taking a break I just fill the space by watching more ongoing series. This past season I was watching 3 shows as the released new episodes, and now that those are ending I have a few different shows starting. So even if a show I like is on a break, I have a bunch of others at any given time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom