• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Starstation Omega (Roleplay Thread)

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
???: You have entered our territory! Now you pay the price!
????: I surrender. No, we surrender. There are multiple people on board my vessel, the Poison. Among them are innocent children. My top lieutenant is a recent graduate. We are mere traders and we wished to provide aid to the Omega. I am speaking to the captain of the Omega, yes?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Devda: Dangit, are we under attack? What the heck?!?!

*He kicks the wall and starts running to his friend the Captain's room*

I want someone who hasn't done anything yet to be the captain.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Captain "Red" Tunn sits in his chair on the empty bridge. As there wasn't much around, and they were simply cruising, the captain had dismissed most of his officers. With autopilot on, there was no need to have everyone in here. A busy bridge was a loud bridge, and right now, Red liked his quiet.
Having assumed nobody was going to bother him, Red himself was... enjoying his own company as he stared out at the void in front of them. He always had a special feeling for space; it was certainly far more atteactive to him than solid ground.
He heard the door to the bridge open without any announcement of who it was. It caught him off guard, but thankfully, his chair faced away from the door.
Zip
He turned around, blaster aimed at the door, "State your na- oh," he lowered his weapon, "Devda, it's just you. What has you in such a hurry?"

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Shoot, I'll try storytelling out.
Devda burst into the room. "It's bad, Red," he said. "I was offered to start a mutiny by one of the janitors, and now I think we're under attack."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Do whatever you want. I'll react to whatever. This is just how I feel more comfortable writing.))

Red raised an eyebrow at the mutiny story, but when he heard, "Under attack," he straightened the rest of his body up, "Tell me more about this possible attack."

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Devda sighs. Not only is he stressed by the attack, but now there's a drunken idiot blathering on. He gathers himself and says "I heard voices from outside the ship demanding our surrender. I only wanted to retire in peace, but nothing in life is so easy."

AwdryFan1997

*As this conversation goes on inside, the captain of the Poison realizes that he is not speaking to the captain of the Omega, but some external threat. He suddenly charges full-throttle towards the Omega, and sends out a distress signal.*

Poison Captain: This is the captain of the cargo ship Poison! We are under attack! Starstation Omega, we wish to come aboard!

*Meanwhile, inside, Bartendzo finally enters the Captain Red Tunn's quarters.*

Vincent Bartendzo: Seems to be "visit the captain" day...

AwdryFan1997

*Jimbo sneaks around the cargo bay. He nudges a button that opens the hangar doors. All of a sudden, the Poison swoops in and crashes aboard the Starstation. A box of supplies is sent skidding along the floor and reduces Jimbo to a smear. The Poison captain steps out of his ship.*

Weston Hodgers, Captain of the Poison: Hello? Is there anyone here? Thank you for providing us shelter! ...Hello?

*Captain Hodgers looks around, confused. A disturbing silence settles in.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Jimbo sneaks around the cargo bay. He nudges a button that opens the hangar doors. All of a sudden, the Poison swoops in and crashes aboard the Starstation. A box of supplies is sent skidding along the floor and reduces Jimbo to a smear. The Poison captain steps out of his ship.*

Weston Hodgers, Captain of the Poison: Hello? Is there anyone here? Thank you for providing us shelter! ...Hello?

*Captain Hodgers looks around, confused. A disturbing silence settles in.*
Drake J.J. : Oh no no, (whispering) oh frick we're screwed

Gorozoron

wild ride
* Drake J.J. runs back to the captain's room *
Drake J.J. : The poison has landed on our- * he stops for a sec * um but you probably felt it heh * his shades embarrassingly fall onto his face and he pushes them back up *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom