• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Starstation Omega (Roleplay Thread)

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Welcome to Starstation Omega. A former battle station turned into a relaxing space cruiser. Here, you can enjoy the sweet life and hang out around the ship. Play games, swim in the largest pool in the galaxy, and get nice views of space from your living quarters.

Rules:
  1. NO GODMODDING
  2. KEEP SWEARING TO A MINIMUM
  3. SIGN UPS REQUIRED
  4. HAVE FUN
@Dizzi
@Chevywolf30
@Ban
@AwdryFan1997
@Storm
@Killjoy262
@Pen
@DekuNut

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*A janitor by the name of Jamius Bodevkha casually mops the floors of one of the hallways. The mop is very dry by mop standards.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*The ship's head onboard mechanic, who goes by Devda, sits at the bar with a drink. Seeing as how this is a state of the art ship, there's not much outside of regular maintenance for him to do.*

AwdryFan1997

*The ship's head onboard mechanic, who goes by Devda, sits at the bar with a drink. Seeing as how this is a state of the art ship, there's not much outside of regular maintenance for him to do.*
*Jamius enters the bar via an air duct. He's not aware that it's not a door.*

Jamius Bodevkha: THIS IS A STICK UP! I HAVE A MOP! Just kidding, I'm here to clean the bar.

*Jimbo begins cleaning the bar counter with the mop.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Devda holds up his drink in annoyance. Looking around the room for someone to complain to, he sees no one except the barkeepr, who is decidedly ignoring the goings on*

AwdryFan1997

*Devda holds up his drink in annoyance. Looking around the room for someone to complain to, he sees no one except the barkeepr, who is decidedly ignoring the goings on*
*Jimbo doesn't notice Devda's annoyance with him.*

Jamius Bodevkha: There's not much work to do around here, is there?

AwdryFan1997

*Devda raises an eyebrow.*

Devda: You being serious? Because I hope not. It's a horrible idea that can only end badly.
Jamius Bodevkha: Uh... no, I was not being serious...

*Another awkward pause.*

Jamius Bodevkha: Hey barkeep, wanna start a mutiny?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Devda leaves the bar, looking for the captain who is a close friend of his. In fact, he and the captain were the ones who converted their battle ship into a cruise ship*

AwdryFan1997

*Devda leaves the bar, looking for the captain who is a close friend of his. In fact, he and the captain were the ones who converted their battle ship into a cruise ship*
Jamius Bodevkha: Gee, I wonder what's got him in a huff? Hey, bartender!

Vincent Bartendzo: Get out of my establishment, I make good money with this job.

Jamius Bodevkha: You will regret this, fool. Soon you shall bow to Captain Jamius Bodevkha of Starstation Jamius Bodevkha!

*Jimbo angrily stomps out of the bar. The barkeeper adjusts his spectacles. Or at least, that's what he appeared to do.*

Vincent Bartendzo: i am now sans undertale go into my eyes *ahem* What is this...? Some sort of electric colloid creature? This is even more concerning than that mutiny...

AwdryFan1997

*Jimbo had stopped by his quarters to actually plan his uprising. Unfortunately, he'd gotten a bit distracted with old cassettes.*

Jamius Bodevkha: ....a power I just can't deny... it's never changing, can't you hear me?, I'm saying, I want you for the rest of my life....

*Jimbo dances in rather comedically awkward fashion. "First thing this ship'll get when I'm in charge is a dance floor," he thought to himself.*

*Meanwhile, a relatively small vessel exits lightspeed about a mile away from the incredibly large Starstation Omega. It was privately owned, but whether by a corporation or an individual, no one could say. All that could be said was that it was armed and was headed in Omega's direction.*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom