• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin returned just in time to hear the next destination. She had no intention of going near the hutts anytime soon "really? Tatooine?" she said

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Dammit!" Alor wasn't too happy about needing to get back on the ship so fast. He went back and got his armor and weapon and went back to the ship. He didn't hear the destination,nor did he care at the time

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"I know it's a pain but it is urgent." Chandra says. She puts the chip into the ships holographic projector. It hums to life as it portrays the map of the all too familiar palace of the hutts, specifically, Jabba. An automated voice starts speaking. "Greetings troopers, for this next mission you must track down a one of the last Jedi Holocrons. It was stolen during transportation to the rebel base. Our sources say it was last seen in the possession of Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine. You must infiltrate the palace and locate it. This mission is of upmost importance as the Holocron will give the Rebellion an upper hand against the Empire. But be warned, you are not the only ones searching for this Holocron. Rumor has it that the Empire has sent someone Force sensitive to retrieve it. If this Holocron is lost to the hands of the Empire, it will spell defeat for the Rebel Alliance. On top of that the Hutts are as dangerous as they are powerful. They have the best fighters on Tatooine guarding their stashes. Good luck troopers, and may the Force be with you." The automated voice ends and the hologram blinks off. "Ok, Chandra says, "let's get going!"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
After hearing the message Rins spirits lifted, if she played her cards right she could be part of a team actually stealing from Jabba the hutts!

Mido

Version 1
Dax, at first, considered attempting to buy his way into safety on Dantooine. That was, until he heard the location of the next mission: Tatooine. He'd never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than that, so he silently decides to tag along for at least one more ride. Besides, Dantooine didn't seem like the most secure place if this a base for these rebels. If the Empire found it, he'd be at an unnecessary risk. Things took an even more interesting turn for Dax after hearing Chandra describe the mission.

"You folks may have just lucked out on this one," he mutters gruffly and just loud enough for the entire party to hear. "As I've said, Outer Rim planets are generally less constricted by Empire activity, which means if they're sending whoever over there, our chances may bode well. No matter their numbers, we clear 'em, we benefit everyone. With them out of the way, the sooner you get your holocron, and the sooner I get to go about my merry way. And to make things easier," his tone becomes more boastful. "I've got ties to Hutt, so I'm about as hot a commodity as you're all gonna get for this run." After a cackling laugh, he walks over to the back of the ship and sits down, bowing a bit before doing so.

"Ready when you are, ladies and gents."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor sits in a corner of the ship grumbling about something as they get ready to take off. Far different than his usual, calm, focused self. After couple if minutes, he goes up to Tenzen. "Look. Mind if I co-pilot this one. I need sometbinh go distract me."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
As Rin took her seat she glanced over at Chandra trying to work out how she could make sure she was sent into the Hutts as part of the mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom