• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin was frustrated at the lack of fighting but she was also glad to be getting off the ship. Without a word she decided to explore the area there may still be something worthwhile.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor spends some time in his quarters cleaning his weapon and armor. He had gone to find General Yoda but Senator Organa informed him that Yoda had gone into hiding, as well as general Kenobi. Alor felt lost somehow. Even his routine equipment care felt foreign to him.

His mind was stuck on the encounter with General Skywalker... No. Darth Vader. Skywalker was killed by Vader. Vader betrayed the Republic, the Jedi, the galaxy. Alor saw no reason to associate Vader with the General Skywalker. Skywalker was a good man. He sat on his bed, reliving the battle with Vader in his mind, remembering every tiny detail of the fight. Darth Vader was perhaps the most dangerous being Alor had ever come across. If it wasn't for his Master's lightsaber coming to his hand... in fact, how did that happen. He recalled the event. He didn't reach for the lightsaber. It came to him and turned on on its own. As he went over the memory time and time again, it happened once more. Alor stood up when he heard the blade hum to life. He turned it off and started running. He just remembered a jedi he could talk to was on the ship with them. He had to figure out what was going on

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"All right Laothrin, follow me" Chandra heads out of the hangar. She enters the command room where a lot of people are drawing on glass. She never really understood why they did that. She approaches Senator Organa and he turns to greet them. "Ah, Chandra, Laothrin, welcome back. Your mission was a success then?" Chandra replies, "Yes sir, the imperial outpost on Coronath is rubble now."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Laeothrin was nowhere to be found. Or at least, Alor couldn't find him. He searched the entire base before eventually ending up back at Lola to see Dio and Tenzen doing checks on it. "Hey. Have either of you seen any jedi around? "

Mido

Version 1
"Always happy to oblige," Dax offers an equally snarky bark back to Chandra. The hope now was that Dantooine was a safe zone, at least for the time being. Deciding to take note of this, he followed Chandra and Laothrin to the mission desk.

Pen

The game is on!
While examining the outside of the ship Dio-Pen finds it to be perfectly fine except for one of the guns which seemed to have taken damage during an earlier battle. Without saying anything he starts repairing it.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well done" Organa says. He hands Chandra a data chip. "I know you just got back, but your squad is needed elsewhere. This will involve going to the Hutt-ruled planet of Tatooine."Chandra takes the chip and pockets it. "Will do sir." The group exits the command room and heads back to the ship. Chandra speaks over the comms. "Hey everyone get back to the ship asap. We have a new mission."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen slides into the maintenance pit near the back of the shuttle. Everything looks fine in here, though it looks like the coolant is running low. He'll have to get more of that before they leave.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen finishes repairing the ship gun shortly after the others returned to the ship. He walks in to Tenzen. "The outside of the ship is good now. How is it going ... in here?" he asks rather quietly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen hops out of the pit, "Systems looks good. Need to get some coolant, but other than that we're fine. Thanks for the help, Dio-Pen," he exits the ship, "Give me five," he calls to Chandra, "Need some coolant," he goes to the spaceport shop and buys some overpriced garbage that he hopes will do fine and pours it into the module, "Where to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom