• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ST Rank Among Zelda

F

FierceDeityLink

Personally I dislike the DS Zelda Games. To easy. To short. One of my least favorite but in front of PH.

It was fun the first time through but bland the second time through. I've beaten every zelda game to date. But not Adventure of Link... got to the last dungeon though!
Anyways, I'd say its around 9 or 10. Definately a lot better zelda games out there.

L

Link's Shadow

Out of the 10 Zelda games I've played, I would probably rank it 10th. I did NOT like it. I felt Nintendo got lazy with it, and it ended up being just Phantom Hourglass again but with a palette swap. Also, I didn't like Counselor Cole as the main antagonist. There was nothing about him that seemed evil or at least intimidating.

T

Twinroba

1.-Ocarina of time---2.-Phantom Hourglass---3.-Spirit Tracks---4.-Legend of Zelda---5.-Majora's Mask-----I think who these five are the BEST!!!.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
ok i havent played alot of zelda but i may play MM and OoT if ikana gives me link on the computer to download it.. but out of the 3 i have PH ST and TP in order it would be TP, PH, ST. PH was atually fun, sure it was short but its a ds game what do you excpect a super long game like tomb raider

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
^Yes actually, it could definitely manage to be longer. When compared to long games like aLttP that came out many years ago, its rather pitiful that this new game has so little substance (although I'm actually glad it was short; didn't want to sit through this game any longer than I had to XD).

But like someone else said, Nintendo just didn't put any effort into this game. It seems like most of their attention these days is directed on the 3D games, which is a pity. Needless to say, I hate ST and it is dead-last on my list ^^.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I only have 6 zelda games so i would say
1 Ocarina of time
2 Wind waker
3 Majora's mask
4 Phantom hourglass
5 Spirit tracks
6 Twilight princess

T

Toon link

OK, there are way to many people who dislike this game! D: I thought i was one of the better Zelda titles that they have made. Just because you couldn't explore the over world, or that you had to keep going back to the Spirit tower......So? It was still a great game with good, no, Excellent music and pretty good graphics. the game play wasn't bad either, the controls were basically PH but its not like they were gonna just make a brand new move set for a sequel. And the story was good, not to mention the fun new characters and the first playable Zelda besides Super Smash Bros. So yea, Spirit Tracts is pretty high on my list. about a 2 next to WW.

Kybyrian

Spirit Tracks was a good game, but I don't believe it measures up to a majority of the games in the series, along with Phantom Hourglass and Minish Cap, both of which I despised. Don't you even start me on MC, you. I'd say Spirit Tracks is probably 4th of 5th from the bottom on my scale. Of course I can count them for you from worst to Spirit Tracks...

Minish Cap
AoL
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

Looks like 4th from here...

ZeldaHam

Some Skyloftian Guy
Well, I own 11 zelda games, since I'm missing LA, OoX and FSA.

Anyways, onto the ranking.

1. Wind Waker
2. Majora's Mask
3. Phantom Hourglass
4. A Link to the Past
5. Twilight Princess
6. The Minish Cap
7. Zelda 1
8. Four Swords
9. Spirit Tracks
10. Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
11. Ocarina of Time

Technically it should only be a list of 7, because I can't play Four Swords, Spirit Tracks is a reskinned Phantom Hourglass, Zelda 2 is a failed attempt at an RPG-platformer hybrid, just like Super Paper Mario. As for Ocarina of Time, I simply can't stand playing the game and I see it as highly overrated by its annoying fanboys. Sorry if I offended anyone in the last sentence.

Kthxbai.

~ZH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom