• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSB Mafia - Originals vs Clones Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Looking for a replacement for Fig, now.

Hitomi

Female fighting champ
I saw the mafia section and figured I'd try it. I've played with some friends irl before and this seems kinda like a cool setup. Since there's an opening, put me in.

Hitomi

Female fighting champ
Actually, nvm. I realized I'm really busy over the next couple of weeks and I don't want to slow down a game by being inactive

Jamie

Sent your role.

Jamie

I'll start the game at midnight my time (3 hours)

Fig

The Altruist
I never got an inbox message about my role. I don't think I had any special changes on who can send me a message. I apologize for my inconvenience for prolonging the game so if I am already replaced then so be it. Thought maybe a game of mafia could relieve me of some depression but I'll just have to wait for the next game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I never got an inbox message about my role. I don't think I had any special changes on who can send me a message. I apologize for my inconvenience for prolonging the game so if I am already replaced then so be it. Thought maybe a game of mafia could relieve me of some depression but I'll just have to wait for the next game.
Have my spot. I signed up to replace you and I don't think I can be active enough anyway. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom