• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Screen Gallery!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_26.jpg

What do you think of that creature in the lava? Is it facing right or left? I'd rather not give my opinions at this time so as to not influence yours...

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
Seems like just architecture in the lava. You see things resembling that "monster" all around the temple.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
When I saw that, I thought that the purple thing in the background was some gear or something, and what Link was Z-targeting was a Fire Toadpolis that just dived down into the lava, which is why you don't see it. Because if Link was Z-targeting that purple thing, it would be over it, not anywhere else.

Last edited:
Seems to resemble the statue in the background of the picture below. So it may just be pieces of a broken sculpture. If it is a creature, then it is some form of dragon creature with it's head on the righthand side.

Attachments

• zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_49.jpg
    zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_49.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 11

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
The blue light in the image in your link reminds me of a sol, JJ. I'll return here to post an image at another time. :yes:

Sol Sphere huh? Hm, it looks similar, but those were much much larger and didn't fir in you hands. But i'm not all that happy about collecting Tears again, like in Spirit Tracks and most notably, Twilight Princess. The Silent Realm seems to be quite peaceful, you know, before you get caught of course, makes you wonder just what the BGM will sound like. . .

zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_26.jpg

What do you think of that creature in the lava? Is it facing right or left? I'd rather not give my opinions at this time so as to not influence yours...

I beleive if I'm not mistaken that it was confirmed in a video that that IS in fact a monster. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom