• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Metacritic Score Back Up to 95. I Really Feel a Sense of Relief.You?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yep. I just checked metacritic and SS's meta score is back up to 95. Famaitsu's score does not seem to be there yet so there is another possible rise again after now. I actually am very pleased about what has happened. Whilst these kind of things do not affect how you and I personally enjoy the game, I find that if a game has a better score then others are more likely to try it out. I really want as many people as possible to get to play Zelda and experience just how good the series is. Does this bring a sense of relief to you as well? Did your heart drop when the score went down that time? I know mine did.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I didn't know that it dropped below a 95. I know that it got a low score, but didn't think that would effect the overall score that much. I need to check SS's Metacritic score more often!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Look out Arkham City, there's a new Best Game Ever in town, and its about to surpass its proverbial daddy. You may want to prepare to lose your precious #1 Spot!

The reviews mean nothing to me and believe me... it's been hell defending that idea from those that have been giving crap on the front page articles -_-. Trying to tell people that throw around the "fanboy rage" phrase like they know everything about why we're mad has been ridiculous... but in the end I suppose people will be ignorant for they know not what they say or do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom