• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS File Select Name

Will you use the default name Link, or will you make up a new name for him? Basically my question is what will you name your very first file in Skyward Sword?

If I was around 12, I'd probably name it something else, but since I was around 13 or 14 I've been naming the files "Link", I prefer to do it that way, it's annoying when people change the name in my opinion, unless it's for reason of entertainment.

T

trueguitarist95

I usually name my Link, Spencer (my name), and Epona I think I just kept Epona.

The first time through the game I will be naming him Link. Whenever I feel like replaying the game, then I will name the file Danny, which is my name. I don't like naming the file anything but Link if it's my first time through. Anytime else then I'll just use my name.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I always name the file after my own name. I'm pretty sure I've never named it Link in my life. lol
However, I have recently begun to branch out and start calling things 'Ozzy' which is my nickname. Plus, I think it's kinda cool. :P

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'm going to call my first SS file Dash instead of Link, usually I name him Link first, then Dash, and then Raven or something else, but this time since Link can actually dash in this game I thought it would be cool to name him that right off the bat. I think I started using the nic-name for a Twilight Princess file and i beat WW after TP so I did it in WW too... as well as in replays of OoT, MM and maybe PH? anyway the name really stuck, I liked it cause Link does a lot of running/jogging around,and it's almost become like an alternate name for him, at least to me anyway.

A

AlphaBenson

Link :D My dad played OoT and he named Link "Daddy" so its kinda weird when Ganondorf is like "I'LL GET YOU DADDY!"

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Link. I've never named him anything else. It just feels wrong. Plus I'm a girl so it's not like Link is going to walk around being named Gabriella or Gabby or Bri or whatever you want to call me.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I usually name him Zelda ...joking. I name him Link the first time, something stupid (like ****** or Berty B.), and then Xixor for 3 heart challenges.

M

messymessiah

I will of course be selecting Link. Always have, since i was a wee lad. :) I got my little brother playin OoT and he wanted to use the name Goku. i was like theres no way in hell im letting you do that. wtf bro.

Probably gonna call him Goggo, that's what I always do, named after one of my sister's plushies actually :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom