• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

I'm still tempted to go Numbers here. I don't think Neon making an I'm/in typo is super strong evidence. And we don't know what Numbers was going to claim before Mikey outed the scum plan. Though with that outted, if Numbers is scum he has to come up with a different play.

I had no plans to claim. I still have no plans to claim. So still same play?

@Ragnarokio I was not informed of any sort of roleblock last night so I cannot say if Neon is being truthful. To be fair though I didn't use any activated abilities either so there was nothing to block and could be why I didn't get a notification.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's possible you'll only be confirmed to have been blocked if you have a role that you get information from. Or it could also apply in like Rag's situation where she doesn't get info but gives something. I don't know how the hosts would handle that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
were you told that you were jailed/roleblocked minish, or only that your action failed?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That my action failed. That's why I posited that depending on if Neon is actually a jailor that jailed Numbers, it could have failed n3 because of that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
REMAINING PLAYERS
1: Morbid Minish - Cop, Targeted Ex N2, Blocked N1, N3. Ex was her top suspect D1 and switched to a townread D2, which was allegedly the result of a cop shot but could also be because minish was reading ex as scum partially because of the possibility of a cynica/ex pair (and when voting to lynch cynical even said it would help clear up ex's alignment). I don't feel there's strong evidence supporting her claim. Talks in full sentences and plays from mobile.
2: Libk - JOAT Variant, 2x ? Shot, 2x Doc Shot, No target N1 or 2 (incompetence). Won't be able to reasonably read this slot right now, because of low activity and unfamiliarity with the player. When i read back on alana this might change. doesn't talk in full sentences.
3: Ragnarokio - Motivator - Targeted Ex N1, Neon N2, Mikey N3
6: Neon - Jailor, Targeted Min N1, Numbers N3. Talks in full sentences and plays from mobile. Was townread by mikey and another player. Mikey, who had access to the scumchat, felt that she was scum. I don't like the discordance emerging from her feeling confident that targeting mikey N2 is an anti-town play but not wanting to reveal that she didn't do so because it would get her lynched.
7: Killjoy262 - Protective role (doc?). Doesn't speak in full sentences.
8: RavenRaziel98 - Unkillable self-aligned item collector
9: 15377 - Unknown. Refuses to claim. Seemed unusually protective of neon when neon was "outed" by investigative role. Neon, on the other hand, immediately voted numbers after being outed. Suggests that if neon flips scum he is a strong scum candidate. Speaks in full sentences. Unsure about mobile status. Has been playing very lazily this game, so hard to read.

Players who I see as Candidates for Today's Elimination:

1: Morbid Minish
2: Neon
3: Numbers

These are players who talk in full sentences, and so one of them is very likely to be scum. I'm going to reread alanas interactions with these three players to see if i can further narrow it down, but right now my preference for a lynch is neon > numbers > minish

Ragnarokio

i believe numbers is at L-1 currently, so i will refrain from voting him, but i will say

@15377 Its likely that you'll be lynched if you don't claim today. Considering town is in an otherwise decent position I can't imagine you not claiming here is anything other than a self-pres gambit or a genuine death wish (jester?) and so if you don't claim then i'll eliminate you.

Ragnarokio

and in the event of an early hammer, protective roles should probably target me and minish tonight.

I'd suggest @Killjoy262 target minish tonight and that @Libk target myself tonight.

@Neon should probably never target me or minish, but should otherwise target whoever they think is most likely to be scum, or alternatively RavenRaziel, since its still possible we'll lose the game to him if we let him keep doing whatever it is he's doing. I lost my starting item N2 and nobody claimed responsibility for it so it seems likely that it was his doing and that he lied about not having it for whatever reason.

Ragnarokio

Mikey said someone in the scumchat commented on being townread by him. The only players Mikey really expresses a solid townread on are Minish and myself, which makes minish look a lot worse.

Ragnarokio

although mikey himself seemed to think he was townreading neon at some point so maybe i'm wrong

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Morbid Minish - Cop, Targeted Ex N2, Blocked N1, N3. Ex was her top suspect D1 and switched to a townread D2, which was allegedly the result of a cop shot but could also be because minish was reading ex as scum partially because of the possibility of a cynica/ex pair (and when voting to lynch cynical even said it would help clear up ex's alignment). I don't feel there's strong evidence supporting her claim. Talks in full sentences and plays from mobile.

My whole day one was how I thought that at least one of Cynical and Ex was scum, if not both. I said that if Cynical flipped town Ex would be most likely scum to me and vice versa. So me switching my thoughts like that don't make sense from a non-cop perspective or from a scum perspective. Because I would just keep pushing my read of Ex otherwise. Knowing that Ex was town allowed me to give the info on him d2 regarding the reasons I thought he was town, so that I didn't out being the cop. But I went from scum reading him to town reading him hard. If I don't have obvious evidence of someone's alignment then I write in more wishy washy ways, because I consider both sides as possible. But with Ex I said stuff like how scum Ex doesn't make the Seanzie kill because he kills either inactives or people suspecting him. Which iirc he even liked that post.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
raven can't ever win the game with his role as claimed probably, since he can obtain a maximum of 2 items per cycle (iirc) and we had a no-lim

This is not 100% correct and I explained it at some point. I can get up to 2 items each cycle SAFE, if there are corpses of which the hosts distribute a random one to me and the other one if I target a player (unless I get roleblocked obviously)

I can still get a third item each circle if my vote was on the lynching wagon for longer than the last 24h of the day phase, so the least I can do is either not vote at all or only vote during the last few hours of the day phase (I'm fine with each option)

what i said probably didn't make sense but i'm still pretty sure his role (as claimed) either can't win or its unrealistic for it to be able to win

I can, you seem to forget that I don't HAVE to collect the items, I can also just wait until one fraction wins (I'm survivor after all)

and in the event of an early hammer, protective roles should probably target me and minish tonight.

I'd suggest @Killjoy262 target minish tonight and that @Libk target myself tonight.

@Neon should probably never target me or minish, but should otherwise target whoever they think is most likely to be scum, or alternatively RavenRaziel, since its still possible we'll lose the game to him if we let him keep doing whatever it is he's doing. I lost my starting item N2 and nobody claimed responsibility for it so it seems likely that it was his doing and that he lied about not having it for whatever reason.
This is flawed, being an indep I was unable to target anyone N2 since only town had actions.

Ragnarokio

My whole day one was how I thought that at least one of Cynical and Ex was scum, if not both. I said that if Cynical flipped town Ex would be most likely scum to me and vice versa. So me switching my thoughts like that don't make sense from a non-cop perspective or from a scum perspective. Because I would just keep pushing my read of Ex otherwise. Knowing that Ex was town allowed me to give the info on him d2 regarding the reasons I thought he was town, so that I didn't out being the cop. But I went from scum reading him to town reading him hard. If I don't have obvious evidence of someone's alignment then I write in more wishy washy ways, because I consider both sides as possible. But with Ex I said stuff like how scum Ex doesn't make the Seanzie kill because he kills either inactives or people suspecting him. Which iirc he even liked that post.
upon reading back you're correct

minish's cop claim fits in my eyes

Ragnarokio

This is not 100% correct and I explained it at some point. I can get up to 2 items each cycle SAFE, if there are corpses of which the hosts distribute a random one to me and the other one if I target a player (unless I get roleblocked obviously)

I can still get a third item each circle if my vote was on the lynching wagon for longer than the last 24h of the day phase, so the least I can do is either not vote at all or only vote during the last few hours of the day phase (I'm fine with each option)

I can, you seem to forget that I don't HAVE to collect the items, I can also just wait until one fraction wins (I'm survivor after all)

This is flawed, being an indep I was unable to target anyone N2 since only town had actions.

nobody on town is claiming to be responsible so a non-town player somehow being responsible seems to be the most likely case. Do you know the names of the players who's items you've taken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom