• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i am not too surprised

this does put some pressure on us to lynch scum today

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Yeah.. I'm going to have to actually get you to see that I'm not scum now aren't I...

that might go against your creed of not caring about yourself as town though

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
anime-omg.gif

Whelp I'm a ****ing idiot.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
vote: Libk

hypocritical maybe to vote here because they shaded you when I did too... but I kinda see agenda more than a mistake.

And I know I'm just dumb and misread the host post.

maybe Libk did too but... **** I dunno man. Felt agenda-y and I was leaning in the numbers libk direction anyways.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm still tempted to go Numbers here. I don't think Neon making an I'm/in typo is super strong evidence. And we don't know what Numbers was going to claim before Mikey outed the scum plan. Though with that outted, if Numbers is scum he has to come up with a different play.

Neon has been consistent with her town play in that she does go for the good of town over herself. It's still possible she's scum but I feel stronger about Numbers maybe.

Especially as Mafia would know that Alana was the rolecop. And they know that Alana flipped. So shading me for that would be super ****ing weird when they're already getting heat on them.

@Ragnarokio do you know if your motivation works the same night you target someone or if it's the next night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom