• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish said that she felt scum might have a rolecop because it would explain why her actions keep failing

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Question about Raven how does survivor resolve wrt parity

Since survivor can win either way if there was 1 survivor 2 town and 2 wolves would survivor count as a 3rd wolf and survivor + wolf wins?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Question about Raven how does survivor resolve wrt parity

Since survivor can win either way if there was 1 survivor 2 town and 2 wolves would survivor count as a 3rd wolf and survivor + wolf wins?

day would continue like normal.

survivors typically look to side with wolves in this situation though, because they win if town is lynched but not if wolves win.

Ragnarokio

I don't get how that would work

the idea is that if mafia has a roleblocker and also a rolecop then they block her n1 by coincidence and also rolecop her and find out she's a cop so they make a point out of blocking her again on n3. If your claim is to believed you were responsible for blocking her both times though.

To be clear, does your jail-shot make your target immune to all negative actions or only immune to night kills?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Minish also stated it so matter of fact factly that they had a role cop. I get that if they got a hit on night 1 they could continually role block, but Minish saying it the way they did is concerning

Princess Abigail

Ex
the idea is that if mafia has a roleblocker and also a rolecop then they block her n1 by coincidence and also rolecop her and find out she's a cop so they make a point out of blocking her again on n3. If your claim is to believed you were responsible for blocking her both times though.

To be clear, does your jail-shot make your target immune to all negative actions or only immune to night kills?

Except I can not stress this enough. The RB was not wolf on one of those days

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Also, from a scum side of it, I would want to point a role cop and block different directions night 1. Potentially more info gained. That move wouldn't make sense to me

Ragnarokio

Also, from a scum side of it, I would want to point a role cop and block different directions night 1. Potentially more info gained. That move wouldn't make sense to me

What extra information do you gain?

Princess Abigail

Minish also stated it so matter of fact factly that they had a role cop. I get that if they got a hit on night 1 they could continually role block, but Minish saying it the way they did is concerning

Tinfoil here but being RBd on n3 could just be a lie and n2 they had no action but Ex dying and flipping town gave them an out...

I don't think they claimed Ex as town before today.

Could be wrong though.

Maybe it's Min/Numbers they are sufficiently distanced... probably not though

Ragnarokio

I don't think they claimed Ex as town before today.

Could be wrong though.

they didn't, though they did claim that they had ex as their top suspect on day 1 and as their top townread on day 2. I haven't gone back to check whether or not this is actually the case.

Princess Abigail

they didn't, though they did claim that they had ex as their top suspect on day 1 and as their top townread on day 2. I haven't gone back to check whether or not this is actually the case.

I want to say they were vaguely shading numbers with me more than ex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom