• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This is a wolfy answer.
It ain't though
I've been speedlynched as a cop because of people thinking it's funny to snowball wagons on me early on and never readdressed the situation. So yea, I have quite the grudge on people doing so because they expect me to flail around as if that was AI of me and it just turns out to be a way of scum to shift attention and eventually even get me mislynched.

His vote was opportunistic and I do not appreciate it.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why do you not like his vote against you? What makes my RVS and Rags, assuming it was still in RVS, vote tame?
rag might've voted me because she disliked my reaction which is fine

cynical had 12 players to choose from and he votes the only one that had votes under the excuse that that's just a meme

no, voting me d1 isn't a meme
no, voting me d1 isn't trendy

that's just a bad excuse and, from my experience, bad excuses are scummy

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It ain't though
I've been speedlynched as a cop because of people thinking it's funny to snowball wagons on me early on and never readdressed the situation. So yea, I have quite the grudge on people doing so because they expect me to flail around as if that was AI of me and it just turns out to be a way of scum to shift attention and eventually even get me mislynched.

His vote was opportunistic and I do not appreciate it.
The vote was random and I didn’t read the thread yet so I didn’t know there was already one on you but go off I guess

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The reason for my rvs on you was to bait a reaction which ended up working
if that really was the reason then why did you change it before I could react to it? I could've ignored it

The vote was random and I didn’t read the thread yet so I didn’t know there was already one on you but go off I guess
yea man gotta love those 0.69% (nice) odds of two people randomly voting me

cynical had 12 players to choose from and he votes the only one that had votes under the excuse that that's just a meme

Yet, the RVS Vote in my first post, quoted below, seems tame?

4th? Anyway, time to start hunting!

Vote: Ex

Either mine was a meme, a trend or legit.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
if that really was the reason then why did you change it before I could react to it? I could've ignored it

Because I already assumed you ignored it but in hindsight you were probably offline

It was 2 votes on you very early in the game tho. Hardly a bandwagon and I fail to see how that was opportunistic of me and my expiation was obviously a joke so I also don’t see that as a bad excuse

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

It wasn't a bad explanation. He was there in discord when you memed about being voted all the time d1. So it would follow that he believed that it actually was a meme.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It wasn't a bad explanation. He was there in discord when you memed about being voted all the time d1. So it would follow that he believed that it actually was a meme.
That was one reason for my vote. The other being he’s the only one in this game I am kind of familiar with. So a reaction from him would have been better for me personally than anyone else in this game

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
exlight reacts pretty explosively to being voted no matter what alignment he is ime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom