• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spreders(random Rp Based in the Past)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"I am not a royal snob. I fight for my freedom. I make my own living! I just want to be free from this life of etiquette and politeness! I want to help the poor, not go to balls. You see that meat on that tray!" she said, pointing to the tray on the table. "That is a rabbit I hunted myself! The enemies by the Western gate I just fought them! Please...tell me."

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Went to the castle to sell the leftovers,but the best, of the harvest.
(It that type of rp the story and setting are not set in stone if I do not name it people can name it.)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((So, do you like my Dwellers Kingdom name?))

Eliza looked at the boy, "You are very smart for a boy your age." She then thought to what he said, "Tell me about the enemies in the western kingdom!" She then heard a knock on the door, "Oh! The maids!" Eliza took her stuff ,put the toy down and stumbled out of the window. She jumped down and raced to get back through the front of the castle but ran into Will, "Oof!"

Last edited:

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
"Lance! Lance! Wake up!"
"Ten? What are we doing here? Where's Ren?"
"Hes..not here right now."
"I'm going to find him. He is pure evil. Hes gone crazy. Where is he?"
(Can we call a district Underground where all the outcasts of the town are?)
"Hes in...Outcast."
"OUTCAST! WHY WOD HE GO TO THE ONE PLACE-"
"I don't know! All I know is you cant go there! You are not powerfully enough!"
"HE DID THE FORBIDDEN! I CANT WAIT HERE!"
Lance got up and started walking towards the Outcast district.
"You need permission from the castle to go there."
"So I will get it."
"And you need to be with a kinght."
"Shut up. If you don't have the courage to get it done,you aren't fit for it."
"Neither is being killing yourself over a small thing."
"You call this a small thing!"
"Then we take different paths"
Ans with that they walked away

Lance arived at the castle demanding to talk with the king. The gaurd would not let him in so he froze them and surrounded them with a paralysis spell.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
"Do you know of the outcast district? If not you're no use to me." He turned to face the princess. "I need permission to enter the outcast realm. I have unifinshed buisness there." (Make me have to go with fierce.deity and we ail not get along at all during the mission lol)"And if you need proof of my skill,watch."
Lance used his ice element to freeze a fire spell but the ice did not melt. He used a earth spell to equip it with many dangerous things made of rock,and attached a wind canon that will minimize quickly, and encased it in a shell of water with lightning flowing through it. He made his own hill,and blew it to pieces using this weapon. Lance was very tired but did not show it. "Well?"

univpark

Heart of Steel
(I feel late...................................)

Hikaru was walking along the main road, twin swords strapped to her back. She looked around slowly, taking in all the busy sights. It's a lot bigger than I remember it to be... She dusked into a side street. "You still live here? Really?" A merchant stared up at her.

"What do you need this time?"

"Do you have it? This time, at least?"

"Uh...You mean that potion you requested from last time...? N-No, I don't have it..."

"It's been five years!! What have you been doing all this time, gathering daises!?"

"Y-Yes...I mean, no!!"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"O_O' " a little shoken up by what he just saw. He quickly regaind his composure "Miss eliza I will go with him I helped your father befor i am capable."he said hearing the conversation.(its all right unvi we did not do mutch we are introducing the character dynamics who gets along with who)

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Lance was dragged along to the castle.
"I need to go to the Outcast district" (Wanna make it so he says no and throws me and music in the dungeon and then you break us out and we go anyway?) "Please give me your permission your magesty."(hes already there right?)
Lance bowed down in front if the king,with a cold smile streaking across his face,but it quickly turned into a face of someone trying to resist.
(Univ the first spar should be a 3-way between you me and fierce.deity,because we don't know who each other are)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(if you want except my character would probably not get thrown in to the dungeon he helps with the crops) "please your majesty it would not be that much of a problem I will be there to help." He said giving a plight bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom