• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spreders(random Rp Based in the Past)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(The title will make sence.)
Will: was working on his familys farm. He was helping to pick the harvest.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza was playing with the local children in the castle town. Everyone loved the princess, even the poor, rich, and common folk. She heard a whistle and that was time for the kids to leave. She said her goodbyes and ran back off to he castle into the throne room. She was late, again, to a royal meeting, and now that she has come of age. She must attend every single one.

She barged in the room with her white long dress on and her hair in a messy bun and mud on her skirt. She closed the doors and sat on her throne waiting for her father's disapproving look.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
A boy in green arrived at the gate of castle town, he darted for the castle, when he came to the palace gate some guards tried to stop him, but he just ran throw, and entered the throne room, "KING OF HYRULE!" he shouted as he ran in.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((We aren't in Hyrule, it's called the Dwellers Kingdom, for all people, not Hyrule. It isn't a Legend of Zelda RPG.))

Eliza looked at guest and he stood there, bewildered at Eliza. She smiled and said ,"Continue." Her father gave her a nasty look, like usual. She rolled her eyes and listened to the speaker. "It is mandatory for the princess to attend a ball, for her coming of age." Eliza groaned at the thought, everyone stared at her. "Um, excuse me your highnesses," He was talking to the Kind and Queen." But aren't princesses supposed to be polite and educated." Eliza stood up when he said polite, "I am not like all princesses. I am kind not nasty, I am kind. I am selfless, not selfish! And I'm pretty damn smart compared to you! You dare call me disrespectful." The speaker looked surprised at the princess's outrage. The King also stood up and said, "SILENCE!" Eliza stormed towards the stairs and went over to her room.

She put on her brown pants and leather jacket. She took her bow and sword and jumped out the window and went into the field to start hunting. ((She does this daily.))

The King looked mad as ever. The Queen looked at her husband and said, "Let her be free. She is no prisoner." The King looked at his wife, completely confused. "She is a princess, no less! She should have respect! What princess has mud on her skirt and hates balls?! Can you even imagine? And not only that but she hunts! HUNTS! We must teach her proper etiquette or she will never take over the Kingdom properly." The speaker coughed to get their attention and said, "The ball will be held tonight at 10:00 o'clock P.M. It is a mandatory event." He bowed and left the castle without another word.

Outside, Eliza sat on a hill and saw a deer. "Strange...I haven't seen a deer in 2 years. Why do they approach now?" She took careful aim and shot it right in the eye. It fell limp to the ground. She ran over to it and took the arrow out. She then took the deer and skinned it and put the meat inside her bag. She went back to the town, wither her hood up, and sold the deer for 40 rupees. ((I couldn't think of another currency.)) She left and ran into the forest just outside the castle town and climbed a tree and sat there whistling and hearing the birds whistle back.

((Eliza wants to make money herself and find a way of living without help. So she hunts and sells the meat for money.))

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((This is called Dwellers Kingdom, when did Musicfan say that it was called that?))
Link: Kink(He has pronunciation issues)! Monsters have token over the west side of the Kinktom!

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
The King told his guards to find Eliza and bring her home. The Queen looked back at Link and said, "Thank you for telling us." The Queen's maids came to her and the Queen said, "Find the kind boy a room to stay in for the night." "Yes, ma'am." The maids replied and lead Link to his room.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Since now I know this isn't a Zelda role-play, the mask he carries just carries the spirits of his ancestors.))

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((That makes sense!))

Guards approached Eliza and told her to come with them now. Eliza declined and the guards said,"You don't really have an option!" they took her by the arms and she elbowed one in the face and kicked the other in the face knocking both of them out.

As soon as that happened, Elves, evil ones at that, attacked her and she took her sword and stabbed a few here and sliced a few there until they were dead.

She ran up the hill and back to the castle to find her dad and mom with open arms. She ran and hugged them tight,"There are enemies....west of here!" "We know." said the Queen.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link wasn't resting in the room provided for him, he was passing back and forth thinking, he didn't even touch the food provided for him.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza walked inside the room and sat down on the chair by the desk inside his room, "This used to be my childhood bedroom." She said fiddling with a toy she left when she first got here at age 10. "I grew too big for it." She laughed at the memories of this room. "How did you know about the Western Kingdom?" Eliza asked, curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom