• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks-Demon Fossil

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Am I doing anything wrong? I would like to know why I don't seem to get any of this "common" treasure, I have collected a total of only 8 demon fossils , and it's not for lack of trying, I have over 60 wood hearts and more than 40 stalfos skulls, I have tried bolwing leaves on whitleton, I get 1 fossil for each 20 trips, in the disorientation station I counted and I blew the leaves 35 times, 1 demon fossil, 16 wood hearts, I didn't have much luck on the fire sanctuary path either, every guide suggests the same, am I the only one with this problem? do I have to play at a specific time or something? I dont' know what to do, how am I supposed to 100% this game at this rate) Help please!

try to trade with friends. I forget can you do this in ST or is it just in PH? The treasures are random in each game. I dont know if its each cartridge or each game file. sorry im not much help

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
try to trade with friends. I forget can you do this in ST or is it just in PH? The treasures are random in each game. I dont know if its each cartridge or each game file. sorry im not much help

None of my friends have spirit tracks, thank you for the help, on a related note, why do some treasures appear less often?

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I don't think you're doing anything wrong, I'm pretty sure one treasure in each category of value is randomly more rare than others. The same exact thing happened to me except with wood hearts.

Night Owl

~Momentai
In Spirit Tracks, I think the treasures are random until you open the chest, I could be mistaken.

In PH each time I restarted the values of each treasure differed (e.g sometimes one treasure would be worth 2500 than another time it would be 600-800 or so)

On both games I have noticed that on different times I replay it seems I get certain treasures more often than others.

Your Best bet is to keep at it or find someone you can trade treasures with.

Last edited:
I have similar trouble with a different treasure. Try doing all sorts of minigames, but go for the lower scores and/or levels. For example, in the Take 'Em All On challenge in Castle Town keep doing only the first two levels. On minigames that don't have multiple levels, such as the whip race, go for a lower score that will still give you some kind of treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom