• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
So this isnt even help with the game I need. I bought Zelda II on virtual console and cannot figure out how to use spells? Ive pressed every button multiple times and am very frustrated. Help?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
First off you push the button to get the spell menu, then highlight the spell you want to cast and exit the menu. Then, hit the "select" button, whatever button that would be on your controller that's equivalent to the NES controller's select button, to cast the spell.

The important thing is to be sure and highlight what spell you wanna cast on the menu, otherwise it may not cast even if you're hitting the right button. Also, you can only cast spells when the game is in side screen.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
First off you push the button to get the spell menu, then highlight the spell you want to cast and exit the menu. Then, hit the "select" button, whatever button that would be on your controller that's equivalent to the NES controller's select button, to cast the spell.

The important thing is to be sure and highlight what spell you wanna cast on the menu, otherwise it may not cast even if you're hitting the right button. Also, you can only cast spells when the game is in side screen.
Ah! I got it. I dont know how I didnt get that sooner. Thanks:D

So this isnt even help with the game I need. I bought Zelda II on virtual console and cannot figure out how to use spells? Ive pressed every button multiple times and am very frustrated. Help?

Yeah/ I don't blame you. I just got the VC version, and it took me a bit too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom