• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Speculation About the Mysterious Jester Character

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
This thread serves the exact same purpose as the thread I posted about a week ago:http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45784

Anyways, this situation is reminiscent of pre-release Skyward Sword. I do believe this character to be a prominent villain if not the main villain of the game. I don't really see him having any connections specifically with Ghirahim, but I think it's completely possible he has connections to Ganondorf. Also, I'm beginning to think the upside down triforce first seen on Demise's sword could be representing a greater dark/demon tribe which his character could be a part of

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't think this villain has anything to do with Ghirahim bar playing a similar "useless puppet" role. And by useless puppet, I really just mean a slave character whose only purpose is to serve his/her master's will (usually revival).

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
To me tbh he looks like he is a reincarnation of Ganondorf. The resemblance (the red curly hair, the eyeliner, the pointy nose the sinister smile ) is uncanny. to me all point to Gannondorf. I believe he is also responsible for the 2d curse, since the rod he wields leaves a trace similar to that crack on the rock at the trailer where Link enter the Other World. As for his personality , tough to say but he seem to have some deranged issues or crazyness a la Zant/Ghirahim in him.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm going to give my thoughts here about the character. I think that this character will be a villain, green skin, red hair, upside down triforce. It's pretty blatant this person is evil. I think Ghirahim when I look at them, but they clearly wear even more makeup, the eyes are also more feminine in appearance as well as the hairstyle. I think this character has a high chance of turning out female.

There are some similarities between this character and Ganondorf which many have noticed. The green skin, red hair, sharp nose and receded hairline are all features this character shares with Ganondorf. They are also both magic users. However I am sure that this character will turn out not to be Ganondorf. Ganondorf is a masculine character, Aounuma said how Ghirahim was designed to be the opposite of Ganondorf in appearance, and this character looks allot like Ghirahim and there is nothing masculine about it.
Ganondorf has a powerful heavily muscled build and looks a formidable fighter but this new character has a slight build, and clearly relies on magic for all offence. I'd bet 398 rupees that this is going to be a woman and that it is not Ganondorf.

comparison.jpg

Story wise, I think this character will be in the Dark tribe, and her purpose is to revive the Demon King. Perhaps she's Ganon's daughter, that's why the red hair and genetic predisposition to a receded hairline.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I'm going to give my thoughts here about the character. I think that this character will be a villain, green skin, red hair, upside down triforce. It's pretty blatant this person is evil. I think Ghirahim when I look at them, but they clearly wear even more makeup, the eyes are also more feminine in appearance as well as the hairstyle. I think this character has a high chance of turning out female.

There are some similarities between this character and Ganondorf which many have noticed. The green skin, red hair, sharp nose and receded hairline are all features this character shares with Ganondorf. They are also both magic users. However I am sure that this character will turn out not to be Ganondorf. Ganondorf is a masculine character, Aounuma said how Ghirahim was designed to be the opposite of Ganondorf in appearance, and this character looks allot like Ghirahim and there is nothing masculine about it.
Ganondorf has a powerful heavily muscled build and looks a formidable fighter but this new character has a slight build, and clearly relies on magic for all offence. I'd bet 398 rupees that this is going to be a woman and that it is not Ganondorf.

View attachment 34674

Story wise, I think this character will be in the Dark tribe, and her purpose is to revive the Demon King. Perhaps she's Ganon's daughter, that's why the red hair and genetic predisposition to a receded hairline.

I honestly don't see how it could make any sense that character with absolutely no breasts what-so-ever could be female. Females have breasts. I mean, yes, most of the female characters in mostly WW were flat chested(which I have no idea why), however this new game confirms that any female characters in will have breasts as shown in a clip of Zelda. Since there are no breasts present on this mysterious dark character, I'd bet 2,000 rupees that the dark character is actually another feminine male like Ghirahim.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I honestly don't see how it could make any sense that character with absolutely no breasts what-so-ever could be female. Females have breasts. I mean, yes, most of the female characters in mostly WW were flat chested(which I have no idea why), however this new game confirms that any female characters in will have breasts as shown in a clip of Zelda. Since there are no breasts present on this mysterious dark character, I'd bet 2,000 rupees that the dark character is actually another feminine male like Ghirahim.

Because one female has breasts they all must right?
Ghirahim has no willy, why must this female (who is probably from the same tribe as ghirahim) have breasts? Perhaps the demon tribe all have androgynous features. But I think this one will turn out to be more at the female end of the spectrum, probably the VA providing the grunts for them will be a woman and the name will also be feminine. I bet the character will also be referred to as she and her.

Ghirahim_Final_Battle.jpg

See no willy, still a guy right?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ghirahim obviously has a package in his non-true(?) form, Ganonking. I also think it goes without saying that, since this is Ghirahim's true form, and his true form is that of a shiny, metallic being that can turn into a sword at will, anatomy has no real reason to apply.

Not to be rude, but you need to think things like this through before trying to prove someone wrong.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why are we even discussing this?

Ghirahim is pretty much a Demon of some form (?). Gender isn't really a defining factor of a typical demon, most demons and angels alike are non- sexual (if I recall). Judging from possible connections, it's likely that this figure may also a demon of some kind too...

Seriously I think it's redundant to discuss gender, or even sexual parts of said gender, when it comes to determining who the figure is.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why are we even discussing this?

Ghirahim is pretty much a Demon of some form (?). Gender isn't really a defining factor of a typical demon, most demons and angels alike are non- sexual (if I recall). Judging from possible connections, it's likely that this figure may also a demon of some kind too...

Seriously I think it's redundant to discuss gender, or even sexual parts of said gender, when it comes to determining who the figure is.

Ghirahim is a guy, a demon lord not a demon lady. He identifies as such. My point is that despite this new character having no breasts I still think that it will be a female character. I agree with the rendundancy of discussing sexual parts because it makes no difference, my example was Ghirahim and his lack of an appendage.

Ghirahim obviously has a package in his non-true(?) form, Ganonking. I also think it goes without saying that, since this is Ghirahim's true form, and his true form is that of a shiny, metallic being that can turn into a sword at will, anatomy has no real reason to apply.

Not to be rude, but you need to think things like this through before trying to prove someone wrong.

His true form would be the one that would be the functional one surely, his human like form would just be the way he has chosen to appear. Demise would have made him the way he appears in his final form. This new character who I think will turn out to be a woman simply does not need to have visible breasts to be considered female. That is the point I was making.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ghirahim is a guy, a demon lord not a demon lady. He identifies as such. My point is that despite this new character having no breasts I still think that it will be a female character. I agree with the rendundancy of discussing sexual parts because it makes no difference, my example was Ghirahim and his lack of an appendage.
Yeah I get how you were using your point, still weird to read through a thread and see this type of discussion lol.

Anyway, I was basically trying to say that gender probably isn't an issue at this point. The whole argument about this figure and her chest region is just odd in my opinion, not just because the type of topic but how irrelevant it is.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Anyway, I was basically trying to say that gender probably isn't an issue at this point. The whole argument about this figure and her chest region is just odd in my opinion, not just because the type of topic but how irrelevant it is.

I never even wanted to argue about that at all. I was convinced she was a woman anyway VitaTempusN92 insisted that I was wrong because the character had no breasts. Therefore I needed to find an instance where a certain sexual feature was not necessary in a series like this.

Anyways I have seen the new trailer for ALBW and there is no doubt now that this is a woman, she sounds like a witch.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
^ I am done with this "debate". :mad:

First, Ghirahim wasn't really naked in his final form, as he explained to Link in Fire Sanctuary, the dark material the covered him was armor. Also, even if he was naked, his "willy" wasn't there because it had to be censored due to the fact there are people under the age of 18 who play these games. Plus, it would've been disturbing if had his willy showing, wouldn't it?

Second off all, there are male and female angels and demons as confirmed in by the religion I believe in. Yes, I am a religious person. Not only that but I am also very intelligent when it comes to religion, especially when it has to do with Heaven and Hell as well as angels and demons, so I'd suggest not arguing/debating with me there.

And finally, just because a character sounds feminine, doesn't mean that the character is female. Majora is supposedly a male villain but he sounds feminine. Falbi is male, he sounds feminine. plus, alot of twisted deranged clown/jester type characters tend to strange and sometimes awkwardly feminine voices. Heck, even Zant had a strange voice and he is not even a clown or a jester.

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
It has been announced that his name is Yuga. and btw (still laughing) Yuga = a Guy (read from the end) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom