• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Special Secret Boss

L

LegendLugia

Dark link was fun and not easy but not hard either. I literally spent all my money at the take 'em all on just to fight him again. The tactic to slice him while he's holding a bomb I used without hesitation cause if you don't slice him in time the bomb has a chance of missing leaving him vulnerable after he tosses it.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Yeah, I got to him. Unfortunately, he was pathetically easy. His moves were in slow motion. He barely does any damage. He hardly takes any hits. Still, it was fun to fight him again.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Seriously? This boss was a pathetic pushover. His attacks were too predictable, he took way to long to attack and the arena was WAAAY to big.

After all of the hardship to reach the boss, only to fight this loser? I had more trouble with Skeldritch and *forgets name of the lava boss* than I did with him.

When I finally reached Dark Link, I had half of my full health remaining and no potions, yet I kicked his behind and only lost 3 hearts during the entire thing.

In my opinion, Nintendo majorly failed when creating this boss. Everything else was a-okay, but Dark Link was just horrible.

which zelda game is this? I dont remember seeing a dark link in any of the hand helds

spirit tracks: the take em all challenge. kinda like a cave of ordeals type of thing. after you beat all 4 boss's in a row you fight dark link at the end. but sadly he didn't put up much of a fight compared to everything you went through to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom