• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly, I'm torn as to where to look at this point. I was feeling confident about Deku, but now I'm just convinced he plays scummy whether he's town or scum lol.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Alit, because of his vote on Pendio (see my earlier post about Deku for why it's suspicious), but I was proven wrong about Deku for a similar thing, so idk.

I can see where the current suspicion on Pendio is brewing; I said earlier that anything is possible in a bastard game, and I stand by that, but I find that particular opinion to be extremely doubtful, especially seeing as we know there's a pretty good chance Vespa is in the game (which would mean there are in fact scum among us). I agree that it looks like he's diverting attention. It's a pretty bold move tbqh, but I'm not going to rule it out.

Then there's Mido and Minish, but of whom I'm having trouble reading this time around. Minish in particular is usually an easy town read, but I'm not getting that from her this time around. Definitely need to be watchful of both of them.

I had a town lean on Bok before, only based on what others had said about his post restriction, but once his post restriction was gone, he completely disappeared, which is very suspicious to me.

Now we get to YIGAhim, who is an interesting case for sure. I usually like giving newbies the benefit of the doubt, but people have told me in past games that that's not a good idea. He's been playing rather aggressively whilst not really saying anything overly helpful or contributory. I have a pretty strong scum lean right now. My only real issue is that I don't see his scumbuds encouraging this kind of play, but this is a bastard game so there's a very high chance the mafia can't talk privately, or maybe they don't even know who each other are.

He may be new to mafia, but I've seen this kind of play from newbies before as scum. So with the day ending soon I'm going to go with my gut on this one.

Vote: YIGAhim

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'm new to computer mafia. Believe me when I say we do it differently irl.
Darn. Dem votes 'r goin' in my direction

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pretty sure I missed EoD, but I like the reads list from Tristan and Minish even if they are standard PoE. That would leave two out of three of Mido, Pendio, and Yigahim as scum assuming we have two in a game of this size.
Who do you think is most likely out of those three? If it wasn't too late to vote, who would you vote for in this moment? If twilight ends before you see this then ignore it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh :/ I probably should've asked that question before actually placing my vote. Sorry everyone.

I want it to be known that I wouldn't completely object to Pendio's death which was why I wasn't afraid to place a different vote, because I thought the first vote would've been lynched or there would've been a coinflip or something. If I'd known beforehand that there would be a no lynch, I probably wouldn't have voted at all (unless the vote for Libk actually counted, in which case it doesn't matter either way).

I do want to ask, though, @Pendio I still don't completely understand. Was your vote against Libk actually legitimate? Or were you joking? I honestly can't tell.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So vote was tied at one for yigahim and one for Pendio. No death. I need to stop scheduling these thing to end while I'm at work. Luckily no work tomorrow. Night ends at 11 am EST tomorrow. Send yo actions.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

New day guys. Yigahim died in the middle of that fight. He was Snotty, Spaceball aligned.

Oh and Mezlo's head is on backwards.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm so there are night killers after all. Let me go refresh my mind on what's been happening in this game. All I know right now is that I'm no longer as inclined to lynch the game mod.

Also, @Libk can we get a list of the living players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom