• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Pendio: ALIT, DekuNut
DekuNut: Mido

Final vote count. Pendio is lynched.

After a little bit of Mr. Coffee, all of you have gathered together in an attempt to find Lonestar and friends among you. After a little bit of discussion, and nothing abnormal going on with the radar, a couple of people all point to Pendio amd say "Uhhh... he did it!" Sadly, he didn't. He was Dr. Schlotkin, the best plastic surgeon in the Galaxy. Spaceball aligned.

7781-17920.jpg

It is now night. Night ends in 24 hours at 5am EST. @Jamie if you'd like @Pendio to replace you, and Pendio would like to replace you, you two may post yes or no to that replacement during the night period. No one else may post.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm okay with being replaced

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Oh hey. New day starts. Everyone gets a little dizzy except for DekuNut.

You have 48 hours befire day ends at 11 am on Wednesday the 26th.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Unvote

Welp, looks like Vespa's in the game probably, since Pen was probably telling the truth.
And before anyone asks, yes, I know why I'm not dizzy. It's part of my role. No I don't know what dizziness does, and no, I didn't cause it. It's just an immunity affect.

Mido

Version 1
Unvote

Welp, looks like Vespa's in the game probably, since Pen was probably telling the truth.
And before anyone asks, yes, I know why I'm not dizzy. It's part of my role. No I don't know what dizziness does, and no, I didn't cause it. It's just an immunity affect.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. This was likely a mafia action given Barf jams the radar. Admittedly I imagined that you caused it, but it would be strange to think the mafia would affect themselves, and it's not as if we know what this does. I imagine it to be a roleblock of sorts, perhaps? On another note, I wonder if the jammed radar allows Bok to talk during this day, although this is pure conjecture and not truly consequential. Nevertheless, I'm puzzled that the mafia didn't kill anyone tonight unless it failed. Either that, or the ability used today took precedence over the kill. On this note, I'm done talking setup.

My small reads from Day 1 still stand in light of the circumstances. Deku remains my top suspect, although I admittedly have doubts in light of the scene (I also don't want to tunnel him to hell like I did in Sherlock, because that worked out for nobody). ALIT stands out as well for initiating the wagon, although his reasoning seemed all right. He also had an exchange with Minish_Link, which based on that, I don't think they're aligned as mafia. Doubt ALIT would want to draw attention to a teammate like that this early in the game. Perhaps he's scum trying to throw doubts? I don't really have a conclusion on that. Bok is confirmed town unless he's lying about his post restriction. YIGAhim has this post to his name:

YIGAhim said:
VOTE: PENDIO
Gotta go with the group

Which sort of looks a little like this:

Cslaught02 said:
Gonna go with the hive mind. Vote: Kokirion

Interesting, but something about YIGA's post seemed less calculated. Doesn't necessarily rule him out as mafia in the big picture, but an interesting note here. As for everyone else, I haven't read them, so I have to do that. Although I do have one question for @Pendio: First off, welcome back! But since you've returned from the jaws of death, what do you think of your previous lynch and the players on it?

D

Deleted member 14134

Does anyone have any idea what dizziness Does? Is it going to mess with our voting? Btw i can post normally now beep creep

Mido

Version 1
Does anyone have any idea what dizziness Does? Is it going to mess with our voting? Btw i can post normally now beep creep

Oh, good! :) I suppose the radar jamming did the trick, maybe?

My theory, as I noted in my previous post, was that it was some sort of roleblock, but I don't have any evidence to support that. Could very well be anything. Thinking about it now, might be day-related in terms of effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom