• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
VOTE COUNT
Hapi(1): Captan Lunch
Seanzie(1): MightyMario
Libk(1): Hapi
Mellow Ezlo(2): Seanzie, 15377
MightyMario(1): Mellow Ezlo
No Lynch(1): Ragnarokio

As we all sat around debating who might be part of lonestar's crew and who might not be, our ship suddenly became Mega Maid. Seemed our plans to take the air of druidia were being accelerated, but that wasn't too much of an issue. And the day wasn't that bad either. We discovered that Mellow Ezlo was Barf, Lonestar Aligned and was no longer a threat to the ship.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to send in night actions. Day 2 begins on Friday, July 8th at 3:30 PM

Libk

What is a new rule update.

The jeopardy rule. Each post going forward must now start as if you are a contestant in a round of jeopardy. If your post does not start in this way, it must be disregarded by all players. It can't be used as evidence. Any votes contained in the post will not be counted.

Libk

I'll take "Day 2 begins" for 500 Alex

Also rules update, you May not talk about players who are no longer on spaceball 1. In this case, just Mezlo.

Day 2 ends on Monday July 11th at 3 PM est.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
What is, oops I forgot about Jeopardy rules.

If we can only talk about those on Spaceballs 1, I wonder if we are sending the people lynched to like a Spaceballs 2.

Hapi is town.
I'm almost absolutely positive Numbers is town.
I'm town.

It is likely we actually do have 2 more of Lonestar's crew besides Lonestar (Libk) himself. So that would be in Seanzie/Rag/Mario/CL. Half town/half scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'll take, let's hold off on voting Libk maybe for $1000.

If lynching people sends them to a Spaceballs 2 and we can no longer talk about them think of the repercussions that could have on the host. Maybe it would put the game in a game ending state. Maybe that was Mez's motive with outing him. We should maybe look for the others first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom