• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Why is it scummy to elim someone who claimed scum, claimed Libk is scum, and given two uncertain scumreads? What else do you do with that slot?
First off I don't understand this lynching the mod thing. Shouldn't we just go ahead and lynch the mod? Will that end the game? After the mod made a rule stating no more claims hard or soft, it makes more sense to lynch him now considering that hurts town making it harder to solve the game. Alternatively, considering this is a bastard game we could break the rules, and make Mellow Ezlo claim anyways, perhaps he would get mod killed and save us a lynch?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alternatively, considering this is a bastard game we could break the rules, and make Mellow Ezlo claim anyways, perhaps he would get mod killed and save us a lynch?
This line of thinking assumes a modkill would end the day which is not usually the case, then assuming you no lynch afterward that changes literally nothing.

Unless I misunderstand your reasoning here?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
It is interesting that Libk made the no claims rule after Mez's claim.

Mez is a strong player though, and not chaotic for the sake of chaos. I'm not sure what the deal is here. He hasn't played in a while and I could see him pulling a gambit for a bastard game, but not something super crazy?

I have further information regarding the identity of a few Spaceball-aligned players that I can share, and may soon, however at the same time I would like to avoid painting a target on their heads.

I am at work now and probably won't post again for a while so I'll just say that both me and Libk, eventually, will likely have to die, as will the rest of Lonestar's crew. Be nice to me for now though and I will tell you all who the three Spaceballs I know the identity of are.

Also I just realized I originally read this wrong. You know 3 town players and you won't out them so you don't paint a target on their heads? How does that make sense? Unless the deal is that Lonestar's crew doesn't know each other, and Mez is using this as an elaborate ploy to out himself to the others.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i got the impression libk felt the game might be broken by mass-claim and that it was heading in that direction after ezlo's claim and so they did damage control

that could be reading into things too much though

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
i got the impression libk felt the game might be broken by mass-claim and that it was heading in that direction after ezlo's claim and so they did damage control

that could be reading into things too much though
Tbh it probably is reading into it too much. Damage control would look pretty suspicious ngl.

No it was just time for the rule to go into effect

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Vote: MightyMario

I have a theory, and I think based on what I know that it holds water. I think MightyMario and Seanzie are both members of Lonestar's crew and that everyone else except myself and Libk are Spaceball aligned.

As an important note, this has nothing to do with in-game behaviour and everything to do with mechanics. The new rule makes it tricky for me to elaborate unfortunately, but I can try if anyone wants me to.

Also note that I'm not 100% sold on this, but I feel fairly strongly and am willing to put myself up for lynch if it is ever proven incorrect.
Wes Weasely

Well, actually...

That wouldn’t be balanced at all. It would make an unfair advantage for the Spaceball side!

Of course, I am top salesman for a super villain appliance company... what would I know?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also I just realized I originally read this wrong. You know 3 town players and you won't out them so you don't paint a target on their heads? How does that make sense? Unless the deal is that Lonestar's crew doesn't know each other, and Mez is using this as an elaborate ploy to out himself to the others.
I don't know what abilities the other Lonestars have and how much killing power exists within their faction, nor whether or not they know each other's identities (I don't). I know who exactly half the spaceballs are and I would like to protect those people, if I can.

If it would help my case to reveal who they are then I will, but I would prefer not to.

.tniop yna ta demialc retnuoc eb t'ndluoc yeht os ti detavitca yeht dna ytiliba swollem si smialc on eht ylraelC

Wes Weasely

Well, actually...

That wouldn’t be balanced at all. It would make an unfair advantage for the Spaceball side!

Of course, I am top salesman for a super villain appliance company... what would I know?

They seem to be saying there are 3 players and the host all in Lonestar's crew. Considering this is a 9 player game, why would that be advantageous to Spaceballs?

.tniop yna ta demialc retnuoc eb t'ndluoc yeht os ti detavitca yeht dna ytiliba swollem si smialc on eht ylraelC
Yes I am the mighty Cthulhu why have thoust summoned me

Clearly the no claims is mellows ability and they activated it so they couldn't be counter claimed at any point

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
They seem to be saying there are 3 players and the host all in Lonestar's crew. Considering this is a 9 player game, why would that be advantageous to Spaceballs?
libk is playing? usually the host only moderates the game

keep in mind that i’ve only done marioboards mafia games and this is my first zd mafia game so i guess the rules are a little different here

Wes Weasely

Guess my brain is all fried up today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom