• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Songs That Get Stuck in Your Head

What kind of songs are stuck in your head?

• Good songs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Annoying songs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
All the anoying song get stuck in my head, and I just can't get them out! (Friday!!!)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Depending on my mood, different songs cycle through my head. It's sort of like a jukebox. All are relevant to the mood and are normally good songs.

Then sometimes, random songs shoot into my head, like Johnathan Coultan's epic songs, some of the most notable being;

Betty and Me
Code Monkey
Big Bad World One
Live

And Tom Cruise Crazy

They all came from the same creator, who has most of the songs on his channel. That's why they have the little G-MOD Warcraft animations with them.

amaterasu

Writer
I usualy just think of a not annoying song like Monsoon or Scream or Don't Jump, all by my favorite band, Tokio Hotel.

S

Sheik

I usually get commercial jingles stuck in my head (Like the Merci chocolates jingle... oh god...) or Zelda tunes. So as long as it isn't a jingle, it's all good. XD

Its always the annoying ones. Or the ones I don't like. Like right now I have a Miley Cirus song stuck in my head. >.< I want that bimbo gone out of my life!

unfortunate to me the annoying songs they play 10 times a day get stuck in my head and is one of the reasons i listen to my iPod instead of the radio.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
well for me its mostly good songs like dio or dragonforce but one time i had i want out stuck in my head and it kept me up till like 3 in the morning and i had best friends brother stuck in my head and it gave me a headache but if i do get a song stuck in my head i can just listen to my mp3 and get it out:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom