• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Songs That Get Stuck in Your Head

What kind of songs are stuck in your head?

• Good songs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Annoying songs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
What songs get stuck in your head more often, annoying songs that make you want to cut off your ears or songs you like?

I'm about 30-70. There are a few bad songs stuck in my head that drive me crazy but most of the time I'm thinking about good songs.

Well, it depends on how long a song is stuck in my head. So, like, sometimes a really good song gets stuck in my head for almost a week... then it will become an annoying song for being in my head for that long. :p Oh, but usually, I don't even get songs stuck in my head that I have heard recently. It will be music that I haven't heard in forever, and sometimes changing throughout the day--like I'm an ipod on shuffle or something.

Oh, but the selection isn't usually naturally super annoying, like I said earlier. They just gradually become annoying. :P So, my ratio would probably be something like (annoying:enjoyable) 15:85. Catchy songs, I say are most-prone to getting stuck in my head--whether they're annoying songs or not. So... yeah. :/

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I always get good ones, but it's always the same part... over and over... and it's always OFF KEY!! The part that makes it worse: I CAN'T REMEMBER THE CORRECT KEY!!!! Example: The chorus of Breakdown by Breaking Benjamin... about half a key high!!

Also, if I hear a really annoying/obnoxious song in the morning, it will never come out. If I listen to another song, THAT one gets stuck in my head... but OFF KEY!!

*end rant*

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I get such a random variety of songs stuck in my head! For a while it was "Friday," ugh God! Then it was some classical music, I think "In the Hall of the Mountain King..." Now, I'm singing Vitamin C: "Graduation" cuz I'm graduating... *sniff*

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Oh, gosh... I get stupid songs I made up stuck in my head... my friend ERROR (ZD Username) wrote a song using a .50 Cal bullet that has two holes in the sides and one in the bottom to blow in (it was only capable of playing 3 notes XD), and called it "the Bullet Song". The three notes the stupid thing plays are sooo off key from each other. When you play "Mary Had a Little Lamb", it sounds so awful!! *ahem* in any case, yeah, "the Bullet Song" gets stuck in my head all the time. Don't even get me started on "I put a screw in my shoe and now my day's worse"!!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I've had my share of songs that get stuck in my head.

But most songs that get stuck in my head are songs that are annoying. Annoying to everyone besides me that is. Songs like the Waffles song and PoPiPo, they're cute if you like to annoy others.

R

Relindra

I get such a random variety of songs stuck in my head! For a while it was "Friday," ugh God! Then it was some classical music, I think "In the Hall of the Mountain King..." Now, I'm singing Vitamin C: "Graduation" cuz I'm graduating... *sniff*

When i graduated 4th grade we were all forced to sing that song to the K-3 classes. It was pretty cool... and thinking back holy cow that was long ago.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
The songs that get stuck in my head are good in my perspective (to someone else they might have blood dripping down from their ears). It could be songs for choir it could be songs I listen on the radio. and its weird because I never got an annoying song. Weird.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
"Holla Back Girl" by Gwen Stefani. Stuck there for over 5 years. Long story, and the worst part is I don't even know the words to the song! D=

R

Relindra

"Holla Back Girl" by Gwen Stefani. Stuck there for over 5 years. Long story, and the worst part is I don't even know the words to the song! D=

I have the chorus for that stuck in my head "Aint no holla back girl" the rest of the song I don't even know. I also have her banana song stuck in my head with the "B A N A N A S" line.

I rarely get annoying songs stuck in my head since I don't listen to annoying songs.
The only reason I might get an annoying song stuck in my head is because someone around me sings it all the time.

So, mostly only good songs get stuck in my head, and I like it.

[highlight]95%[/highlight] Good
[highlight]5%[/highlight] Annoying

Last edited:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Well, there are good songs that get stuck in my head like:

Viva la Vida -Coldplay
Even as a classic rock fan^

...and there are those songs that my sister and her peers show me cuz they're gawd damn annoying. xP
Broken Glass Song
Very nerdy despite the cool name ^

My ratio is 1-1 because there are plenty of good songs or annoying songs that get stuck in my head...but that's cuz many things get stuck in my head. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom