• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something That Made My Heart Crack in Two

Wait, you mean there IS a set price?! Where'd you hear that?
From the "geniuses" at my work... :lol: I'm not exactly 100% on the price; I'll just say I'm almost sure of the price...

$60 at the most...but not likely due to the price of the Wii console itself (which is a factor, believe it or not).

first party nintendo wii games in america are $49.99. twilight princess was $49.99 until the player choice version came out a few months ago. super mario galaxy 1&2 are currently $49.99. the only game i have seen that was $59.99 was guitar hero 5 for the wii. this is all without tax. each state and each city have their own sales tax rate. like where i live the overall tax rate is 8.5% that includes state and city and county taxes. so where you live the full price will be different depending on your local sales tax rate. but this all american prices i don't know about other countries.

Kirino

Tatakae
Practically every Wii game is 50$ when first released. I've never seen a wii game cost more than that. Only X-Box games are 60$. Though I live in North America, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom