• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So, is your TV still alive

Is your TV still alive?

• Sure it is! And I use it often! What a silly question!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nope, it's in TV heaven for a while now

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Still got one buuuuut.....it's more for decorating purposes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Whazzatv????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Today we've got do many options to watch our fav shows, movies, news etc. We can watch it on almost everything. We don't really need a TV anymore. So my question is: is your TV still alive or don't you use it anymore or did you already get rid off it?????!!

Yep, we still have a TV but don't use it anymore except for listen to one of the many radio stations

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Alive, but mostly unused. Most of my movie watching and game playing tends to happen on my PC, so the TV is mostly switched on for the occasion PS5/4 game.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Yup, still got one. Also planning to get one for my room once my sister gets married. Obviously I can easily watch my shows on my phone or laptop. But having a TV is nice because it's a bigger screen when you have friends over, good for gaming consoles, and whenever possible I prefer to have a DVD over streaming. Especially for movies, I'd rather just own it than have to pay a subscription to keep it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have an old dumb TV flatscreen which I've plugged an Apple TV into to watch youtube and the like. I'll also play my Switch on it but I don't watch cable or free to air television anymore.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I use my TV all the time. I've almost always got something on, even just for background noise... I'm very particular about what that can be, though. I don't watch anything regularly on it, like a series... I just watch movies I've seen before whenever they're on or nature stuff or cooking stuff. That's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom