• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So...FFXV and KHIII Coming to Xbox One.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Stupid move for Square to sell one of their best franchises to the lowlifes at Microsoft, but they need the money so it's actually a smart move...I lied.

XONE at $500 price point plus whatever Internet fees means the games will have a hard time selling. Besides, KH is a Sony/Nintendo franchises at its heart; the fanbase won't eat anything up except for the PS4.

As for FFXV, I couldn't careless what console it goes to. I'm not remotely interested in purchasing it to be honest, though I'm sure it'll be a great game.

Salem

SICK
It was bound to happen, more companies are going multi platform, this means most of the exclusives are first part, so whoever has the best first party wins, I guess we know who wins...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
995044_10151422042425841_1016140820_n.jpg

Lol I found this pic on Facebook and check the comments were just "no." and "Square Enix really dropped the ball." But one of my favorite strings is this:

XYZ: Square could have easily ported it to the Wii-U.
ZYX: Not enough graphical power on the Wii-U. It's a good console, but not graphic wise comparatively.
XYZ: Are you serious? The Wii-U can run Watchdogs. Kingdom Hearts is barely high end.

And that's it. KH3 going to XONE is a huge disadvantage for SE; do they not know their market? Shoot KH3 to Wii U like asap SE, Nintendo and its fans actually love your series. Why else would you make titles for (3)DS? Because you know they'll sell, duh. Don't be stupid here. Begging you, brosive. :I

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
It's not exclusive to the xbox one though. One of the Microsoft executives confirmed on twitter that it was a mistake during E3. So, both games will be heading to the PS4 as well as the XB1.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Don't see why this is a problem. Other FF games have been on Microsoft consoles, and KH games have been on Sony's and Nintendo's consoles. Adding Microsoft to the mix only broadens the appeal...

Again, I don't see why this is an issue, unless you're a tool who takes this as a slight against your ego; that an exclusive for one console is now a multi-plat. :huh:
Good for Square, good for gamers, bad for fanboys.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
OK...so...basically all Sony has to rely on this gen is that they aren't Microsoft.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OK...so...basically all Sony has to rely on this gen is that they aren't Microsoft.

Pretty much. That's the problem - no one really wants Microsoft to thrive, especially not with prestigious titles like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I hate to see those greedy pigs grow any bigger than they are. INB4 every company is greedy, because M$ has no soul while Nintendo and partially Sony have both demonstrated that they enjoy games and aren't just there for the money.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
And that's it. KH3 going to XONE is a huge disadvantage for SE; do they not know their market? Shoot KH3 to Wii U like asap SE, Nintendo and its fans actually love your series. Why else would you make titles for (3)DS? Because you know they'll sell, duh. Don't be stupid here. Begging you, brosive. :I

There's also the fact that Squenix has released KH on Sony and Nintendo platforms equally, while they've never released a single KH game on a Microsoft console before. Kinda weird that they're going all blue balls with the Wii U but embracing the XBONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom