• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
Holy crap, how did all these pages get here??

Please stand by while I read the whole thread...

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
Okay, one thing sticks out to me immediately.

Vote: Spider-Bok

Why the random shot on musicfan?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote Count 1.1:

Spider-Bok - 2 (Spider-Bok, MegaPod)
All Might - 1 (funnier6)
Ayano Keiko- 1 (kokirion)

Not Voting - All Might, Ayano Keiko, DekuNut, Doc, Minish_Link, Musicfan, Stormageden747, YIGAhim

Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 27th at 3 PM EST.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
Very true. I feel paranoid of Minish_Link's as well, which by extenstion makes me agree with Stormageden747's.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
*extension

Eye cannut spel

Yours was also weird, Deku, but we all know how it turned out.

funnier6

Courage~
Very true. I feel paranoid of Minish_Link's as well, which by extenstion makes me agree with Stormageden747's.
You agree with him for making a random shot targeting someone who made a random shot? Which actually wasn’t random as her explanation was reasonable.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
You agree with him for making a random shot targeting someone who made a random shot? Which actually wasn’t random as her explanation was reasonable.
I don't find Minish's "explanation" a strong justification, honestly. And do note it came after Storm's shot.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't find Minish's "explanation" a strong justification, honestly. And do note it came after Storm's shot.
You would if this wasn’t your first game here most likely. I also would like to know how bok is more suspicious than Minish in any case.

As a matter of fact how do you see it so certain that the people who shot were scum/scummy when you also believe that someone town did just that? Especially when you also believe that stormo did a towny thing by shooting Minish even though there was very little reason to believe she was scum (same as everyone) and both your suspicion and his suspicion seem based upon a hunch with your only explanation being her shot on Yiga which honestly gets townier the more I think about it.

Who would you have shot?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
:eek:

First shot's been fired, folks! Let's get the train rolling and begin The Hunt™!

On another note:

@Musicfan! How've you been? Swim much, lately?

latest

I was compelled to fire the first shot; compelling undertakings are all the rage I hear! :^^:
No but I play a mean organ

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Never got a ping that the game started........

Well, one mafia is down. Sorry I missed the beginning.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
I also would like to know how bok is more suspicious than Minish in any case.
I don't know that I'd say Bok is certainly more suspicious. Right now I'm trying to pressure for answers.

As a matter of fact how do you see it so certain that the people who shot were scum/scummy when you also believe that someone town did just that?
The shots don't all carry the same meaning. Storm at least said he was feeling suspicious of who he shot. He had content to base that read off of. And forget not: the first completely baseless shot was fired by scum. Granted, if I were scum, I'd play it safer than that.

Especially when you also believe that stormo did a towny thing by shooting Minish even though there was very little reason to believe she was scum (same as everyone) and both your suspicion and his suspicion seem based upon a hunch with your only explanation being her shot on Yiga which honestly gets townier the more I think about it.
He had reason, at least. YIGA hadn't even posted in the game thread before Minish took the shot.

Who would you have shot?
I'm sorry, was Minish required to shoot? Just because we can make it a blind bloodbath doesn't mean we should. But now that you ask, I kinda do wanna shoot Minish.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I don't like the random shooting at the start. Also on players who did not have a chance to read the thread. Vote: @All Might
Because I think we now have enough breathing room to do a tie the vote up. No one overly stands out.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, I don't think it's wise to risk losing numbers, even if we did happen to get one lucky shot in already. By the looks of it, there is a low chance of a hit though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom