• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Oh yes, compelling undertakings haha, all the rage right. o-o

Wouldn’t you have rathered targeting someone who isn’t an easy read like me? Like I get this is supposed to be a short game but shooting randomly and hoping for the best is just going kill town in like five seconds.

Anyway could we not have any more random shootings for no reason please?

I don't think my reading abilites are as up to snuff as one would assume, but I digress. I do see your point. At the same time, you reacted in kind to my failed shot, which is a good segue into serious discussion. I don't think I would have gotten such a reaction if say I targeted a player of lower profile in terms of activity assuming my shot failed. This of course is all hypothetical at this point, so I'll put a cork in it.

And yes, it's a good mode of operation to be more calculated with shots, certainly; although there isn't much I can do on that end this game day since I'm all out of juice now.

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't think my reading abilites are as up to snuff as one would assume, but I digress. I do see your point. At the same time, you reacted in kind to my failed shot, which is a good segue into serious discussion. I don't think I would have gotten such a reaction if say I targeted a player of lower profile in terms of activity assuming my shot failed. This of course is all hypothetical at this point, so I'll put a cork in it.
And what if you killed him Mido? How could you do something so random and irresponsible!

funnier6

Courage~

And yes, it's a good mode of operation to be more calculated with shots, certainly; although there isn't much I can do on that end this game day since I'm all out of juice now.
You wouldn’t have gotten a reaction at all if I’d died. o_O
Shoot: Musicfan
Hi bok, any particular reason?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I have no friends.

Vote: Bok

That's true.

You make a pretty compelling case.

Wouldn’t you have rathered targeting someone who isn’t an easy read like me? Like I get this is supposed to be a short game but shooting randomly and hoping for the best is just going kill town in like five seconds.

Anyway could we not have any more random shootings for no reason please?

That's a fairly good point. Funnier is one of the easiest people to read, so shooting him before we're able to get a read on him is rather odd. But it would also be a ballsy move for scum Mido to do right off. I feel like he might've just been taking a chance that you're mafia, because that's always a pretty good possibility.

And I don't care, go ahead and try to shoot me people! Because then you'll out yourself as scum because I'm always town.:right: Aggressive Minish is back again. The mafia game better be worried, oh boy!

Shoot: YIGAhim

Mido

Version 1
And what if you killed him Mido? How could you do something so random and irresponsible!

Everything becomes random and irresponsible once one has posted pictures of, well, you know. :oops:

You wouldn’t have gotten a reaction at all if I’d died. o_O

That is true, but those are not our circumstances as we see. :^^:
Aggressive Minish is back again. The mafia game better be worried, oh boy!

Hi, Aggressive Minish; I'm Mido. :ghello:

Stormageden747

Zofian General
And I don't care, go ahead and try to shoot me people! Because then you'll out yourself as scum because I'm always town.:right: Aggressive Minish is back again. The mafia game better be worried, oh boy!

Well Well Well... What do we have here?

Oh boy! Minish trying to be aggressive? Seems suspicious, but it is the first day. Minish, I have my sights on you. :suspicious:

That's true.

You make a pretty compelling case.

That's a fairly good point. Funnier is one of the easiest people to read, so shooting him before we're able to get a read on him is rather odd. But it would also be a ballsy move for scum Mido to do right off. I feel like he might've just been taking a chance that you're mafia, because that's always a pretty good possibility.

Miss!

D

Deleted member 14134

Everything becomes random and irresponsible once one has posted pictures of, well, you know. :oops:
Do NOT, make me regret using my shot.
Two windows Bokky boy! That means two time slots for people to shoot. Hopefully I'm interpreting that right....
I think that means two shots in a day, but I'm a cabbage after all and windows a big word so who knows :shrug:
Also, Widowmaker of the day.
widowmaker_by_wlop-db99trr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom