• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I haven't read the thread, but
Shoot: Mido

Hit!

Mido has died.

He was:

Hello, Mido,

You are The Sniper, the Mafia Vigilante.

latest

Every night, you may choose to kill one player.

As a member of the mafia, you have access to the mafia factional kill. Every night, one member of the mafia must be assigned to night kill someone.

You win when you have irrevocably achieved parity with the town during a given phase.

Please confirm you have received this role PM in the sign-up thread as soon as possible.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I now regret shooting you! You are I think the first person to spell Stormageden right. you are on my naughty list if you spell it Stormageddon

Yeah, I realized I kept spelling it wrong all last game. Oops.

Thing is Minish, you’ve been scum all of one game, I have absolutely no idea what crazy thing you might do as scum these days and I’m certainly not going to town read you just because it’s an obvious thing to do.

The reason I said that was it sounded so double bluffy and because nobody with any sense would’ve shot you anyway. (Well somebody has already tried to kill both of us so maybe thinking things through isn’t very popular in this game)

Anyways I’m actually going to try to get some reads before using my shot so I better go do that.

There's a little bit of method to my madness. In a game where people can shoot in thread, I don't think I'd be this risky as scum for my second time.

I could see people targeting me if I were my usual timid self. Since you've gotta take some risks in this game. I get why you could think it was a double bluff, but you gotta see my reasoning in it too.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, I am not throwing away my shot. Hamfam, where you at?

Minish is suspicious to me. Sorry bro. Oh i just assumed your gender sorry.

SHOOT: MINISH_LINK

I haven't read the thread, but
Shoot: Mido

Why can’t you people like, comment on things, question people, find something you don’t like, and THEN shoot them?

Like stormo, you didn’t say what was actually suspicious about Minish (probably because it was just a hunch and you wanted to shoot somebody) and you deku appearing in the thread to shoot someone with admittedly no reasons whatsoever and I just cannot believe how willing everyone is to try to kill each other like trigger happy vigs! If those shots had all hit it probably would’ve been an enormous disaster, our terrible shooting skills not withstanding.

If everyone would have some reasons that would make everything A LOT easier especially if someone actually dies.

.... Nevermind Deku good job. o-o

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, that was a good shot.
Maybe too good....
Man Deku, you're gonna have me paranoid now. I wanna town read you for that. But I just keep thinking it could've been a scum bud taking a chance and hoping it was a miss too. But that would be really risky to do day 1. So for now you're my top town read.

funnier6

Courage~
Nope, if i was scum i would definitely shoot my scumbud the first chance I got.
That’s hardly the question, it’s do you think Deku and Mido would shoot their scum buds the first chance they got?

I obviously know the answer to one of those and Deku doesn’t strike me as the type to do something like that but come to think of it I still haven’t played a game where he was scum yet. Anyway he has the benefit of the doubt rn.

funnier6

Courage~
@All Might @Ayano Keiko @YIGAhim @Musicfan @MegaPod one mafia down, come discusss.
Well, that was a good shot.
Maybe too good....
Man Deku, you're gonna have me paranoid now. I wanna town read you for that. But I just keep thinking it could've been a scum bud taking a chance and hoping it was a miss too. But that would be really risky to do day 1. So for now you're my top town read.
This sounds pretty cautious for agressive Minish, are you sure about town reading him or not?
Yeah, voting for your scumbuds day one is a thing that happens soemtimes, so I wouldn't call either of us safe from the lynch.
Voting is one thing shooting is another.

Still trying to get my thoughts together, haven’t managed to focus through all the chaos yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom