• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smilie Time!

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
This a thread about what your favorite smilie is, please post up your fave smilies! this is mine, FACE PALM!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Ah, I love smilies. I'm happily addicted to them. :bleh: Text sometimes makes tone ambiguous, so if I need to convey a certain tone in a conversation quickly smilies make it easier. (They're also a bunch of fun to use.)

Sometimes I like to use plain ol' text smilies. ^_^ Other times I use whatever default smilies exist wherever I'm typing. Depending on the place even the friendly ones can look rather demented though.

I think ZD has a pretty good set of smilies. My most frequently used smiley on here would probably be :P but my favorite is probably :).

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
Sometimes I like to use plain ol' text smilies. ^_^ Other times I use whatever default smilies exist wherever I'm typing. Depending on the place even the friendly ones can look rather demented though.

I know what you mean... some of them are just creepy.:nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom