• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Mafia 2 - Originals vs Clones Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Note: I have modified the roles and parameters from my previous game, as to not give anyone who played before an unfair advantage

This set up will be originals (town) vs clones (mafia) -- ALL characters will be from Smash Bros 4

The game is gonna have some interesting rules, so stay with me here:
Every character is assigned two % values -- 1 is a parameter (ex 10-15%), and the other is just one percentage (ex 100%)

These are there attack and defense values. In this game, instead of Voting you will Attack. On a normal day, you will only getone attack per day, and you cannot Un-Attack. Here's how it will work:

When you attack a player, a percentage in between the aforementioned parameter is added to their damage. When it reaches the second percentage amount, there is a 50% chance that character will die. Every 5% over that amount, the chance goes up another 10%, capping at 99%. Let's imagine it in action:

Character A does 10-15% damage every turn
Character B has 100% defense

Character A eventually gets Character B to 100% damage. At this point, there is a 50% chance Character B dies. Let's say Character B survives, and the next day Character A does 15% to Character B. Now, Character B has 115% damage. Since this is 15% over, that adds an additional 30% chance that Character B will die, so there is an 80% chance Character B will die.

I hope this is all making sense so far :)

Things like "healing" roles will heal a certain % from a player, and things like "killing" roles will do huge amounts of damage, and also circumvents the 99% chance death cap (and can have a 100% chance of killing).

There will be both night and day abilities, some characters will have multiple day abilities. These can span from anything like "2 attacks in 1 day" to "Collecting the smash ball for a smash attack" to "heal x percent".

Now, without further ado, it's time to sign up! :)

1. DekuNut
2. Tristan
3. kokirion
4. Libk
5. Pendio
6. JC-Hurin
7. Johnny Sooshi
8. A Link In Time
9. LittleGumball
10. Eduarda
11. Heroine of Time
12. Toxic_Snowman
13. The Hero of Legend
14. Frozen Chosen
15. RegalBryant
16. Viral Maze
17. Cthulhu
18. Doc
19. Sadia

Replacements:
1. Mido

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sounds incredibly super complicated, but I'm in. Before any claiming rules might get implemented, I'll be quick, I'm pit!
Only thing I don't like is nameclaiming, not that it's of any use considering how many smash characters there are

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
In. Btw, this is a mechanic for voting that I was considering for MTG 2, so if this works I may implement it myself. Let's see how it do, Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom