• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros 4 - Physics More Like Brawl or Melee?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Simple thread. Do you want SSB4 to have physics more like Brawl - floaty game - or Melee where it feels more random? Why?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I can't put it to a conclusive word. Have it improve on Brawl's physics just as it did to its predecessor. Melee felt solid until Brawl came around. I'm sure SSB4 will do the same. Refine.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I found Melee's psychics to be better. Brawl was way too slow and casualized.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I prefer braws you just fell too fast in melee. I love "air battles". In melee it was just not as fun(also there were barly any stages to just fall for a while in melee)

I'd prefer Brawl's physics. I enjoyed the slower experience for the same reason that's already been stated, I enjoyed air battles and Brawl offered better physics for it. On top of that, Brawl also had the better maps for it too.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Somehow I actually enjoyed the originals physics more than Brawl. It was slow...very slow...but instead of quick paced action, it gave room to strategy. Melee didn't do this, but it gave quick paced action and skill. Brawl was the worst of both worlds in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom