• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash 4 character mains

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Rosalina & Luma. Recently I've been using Link and Toon Link as my secondaries for tournament matches. Other than them, I especially enjoy playing as Ganondorf, Samus and Mewtwo for friendlies. There's more characters I play solely for goofing around and for the fun of it, not to be taken seriously, like Palutena, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Charizard and others. I can only play as so many in a serious manner. :P

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
Scrubs I use Sanic. Can't touch me you for glory spamming noobs I have won 1 battle. Steel thy fur as I have only used savescums once because sanic's my game and fast is my name.

I don't play a lot of Smash because I'm not that great at it and I don't want to invest a million years into getting good at it like my brother and his friend have. But when I do play the Wii U version, I use Link (go figure), Shulk, Bowser Jr, and Lucas. Because I like them, not because they're amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom