• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash 4 character mains

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
As far as I checked, there wasn't a similar thread around here, but please notify me if there is.

Who do you main when playing smash, what most attracts them to you, and what do you believe are their pros and cons?

I personally spammed Tink since I first played him in Brawl because he had most of the same moves as my previous favorite, Link, except lighter and faster, but still strong.

Pros:
Speed
Projectiles
Solid smashes and meteor attack
Great for punishing others
Long range
Throws start combos very well
Good recovery when launched

Cons:
Awful recovery from failed meteor attack or grab
Missing upB allows for easy punishing
Difficult to learn
Projectiles are relatively weak, though have gimp and light smash value

Who's your main?

D

Deleted member 81859

Rosalina.
First, space mom. I can identify with that.
Second, my brother refers to her as a "spam fighter" and is upset when I use her. Jokes on him, I'm gonna use her even more.
Robin for occasional meme time, Dark Pit if I wanna be an asshole.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I main Link due to his relative ease of learning, variety of KO options, Zair, Projectiles and disjointed Hitboxes, but I'm beginning to branch out to other characters as he is a bit lacking in approach options. I've learned Puff and can rack up damage well with her, but struggle to KO. I have Roy as a side character too, but so far I have absolutely no counterpick for ZSS' 0-death game on Battlefield/Dreamland, Corrin's absurd reach, counter and Stun/pin moves and even semi competent Bayonetta players.

I'll probably start to learn Diddy or Sheik for those matchups.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Mario and Kirby are my mains. Absolutely love their buffs since Brawl had them both really disappointing.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I don't have a main, I tend to be good with all the characters, but if I had to pick one, it would be Robin, since s/he excels at both melee and ranged combat. Unfortunately his/her weapons break after repeated use.

Mario and Ike. Mario because I've used him the most since Melee and he's super familiar, and Ike because I tend to play with large groups of people that are easily KOd by Smash spam, lol.

Zero Suit Samus and Lucina are two others that I pick up fairly often as well just because they, uh.... are aesthetically pleasing, I suppose.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
just shulk really
the game came out while i was playing xenoblade chronicles and i was in mad love w/ that game,in fact i exclusively used shulk for probably close to a year
also not to brag [hehehehehehe],but i pretty much mastered shulk w/o even owning smash 4,i only got to play it at a friends house who i only get to visit minimum once a month

though some other characters im good w/ are lucas,mario,falco,and pit

Pen

The game is on!
My main three are Dark Pit, Toon Link and Yoshi. And I play pretty well with Lucina as well. Generally I like my characters fast and with good projectile moves, though I know all of my mains don't quite fulfill all of that. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom