• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash • Drive! (Sign Ups!)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
PROLOGUE
In the year 9000, scientists invented a computer which allowed you to literally leap into system, senses and soal. (Kinda like TRON Or SAO)
They named this computer Smash Drive.
However, what about viruses?
A clan known as the Kizirnia was made to destroy the viruses. It is common sense that every member of this clan lacked feelings, emotion, or even a soal as they were just programs.
However, this is not so for a young Kizirnian girl, Yuki Kai. She has a life and a soal.
What gives Yuki and her pet golem feelings, and what is that strange neon blue eye of hers?
Nobody knows that Yuki's uniqueness will lead to a great adventure beyond belief....

So that is the gist of it. Here is the sheet:

Name:
Powers:
Back Story:
Pet: (If any)

Characters:

Siniru
Name: Yuki Kai
Appearance: Thick aubern hair which is at its thickest at the ends. Has a fringe which is split through the middle. Yuki wears a black jumper with a hood and jeans. Her eyes are eagle-like and fierce. Running across the right eye is a glowing and jagged neon blue line. Her right eye itself glows neon blue. Her led eye is crimson.
Powers: If I tell you it will give away a spoiler
Back Story: Yuki lost her memory when she was 7. She lacks in social skills due to the fact that Her golem Azurewing (CL: SS much?) is the only person She can talk to.
Pet: A baby blue golem called Azurewing. Will upload image later.
Woyogoyo
Name: Liam
Powers: Flying, speed.
Pet: Phoenix.

A must-join for Sword Art Online or TRON fans!

Last edited:
I FOUND IT WOYOGOYO! Here I am, I love TRON.

Name: Melica
Appearance: Longish red hair, golden eyes flecked with green. Angular face and mature build, average height. Wears a bkack jumpsuit with a green top, sort of like a shirt and shorts as one. Holds her hair back with a simple hairtie towards the end.
Powers: Extrasensory, incredible grace, persuasion
Backstory: Wandered the program alone for years, looking for something to do. Found it when she was about 13, but lost all memory of what it is she found. All she knows is it's important, and she is determined to track it down.
Pet: A calm Mouseling(like an intelligent, larger-than average mouse, if you've never heard of them)named Kirinen(yes, like in DHZ).

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
SAO FAN COMING THROUGH, PEOPLE!

Name: Tadashi Makoto
Appearance: A guy with black long hair, light skin and has bright brown pairs of eyes. He kinda always wears a long sleeved shirts with jeans. Also, he wears skating shoes for faster transportation.
Powers: The power to see hidden stuff, the power to control animals and has the ability to use any type of sword in his will.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Haruto Nogami
Appearance: Brown messy hair, with green jeans. He has black t-shirt, with a green jacket over it. Dark brown jeans, and black sneakers.
Powers: Hen has electrokinesis, and is automatically skilled in any weapon, like Link.
Back Story: He is an amnesiac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom