• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleeping Positions!

Linksister82

Setterwind
I have a full size bed but oddly I only ever sleep on the left side of it. Guess I just got used to that one side. I usually sleep on my side or my tummy. I do have trouble getting comfy though because of circulation issues. Every body part falls asleep due to lack of blood except the one I want to fall asleep...my brain LOL

Last edited:
I sleep on my side mostly, although I can't have my ear being pushed down onto the pillow. It's uncomfortable for me and I can't fall asleep that way. As for which side of the mattress I sleep on, I am on a small twin size bed which is just big enough for me to sleep on comfortably.

octorok74

TETTAC
I usually sleep in different positions throughout the night. Most often I wake up nearly smothering myself and it hurts my neck, but it is so comfortable while sleeping. But most of the time I'm on my left side in the half-fetal position.

I generally just kind of roll around during the night to a space on my queen sized bed that's not currently being occupied by piles of stuffed animals. I pretty much shift around a lot, and there's never really a set position that I sleep in. I do, however, often wake up and find that my knees are drawn up a lot, so I guess in my sleep my body tells me that that's somehow comfortable. I sleep a whole lot better in one of our guest beds, though - one that's twin sized. I think it makes me more comfy since I fit in it more snugly than I do a big one. Anywhere I sleep, however, I always have to have the covers over my face. It makes me waaaarm. :>

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
I sleep on my stomach in the middle of the bed with my head facing the right and my arms by my sides or under the pillow. My head is usually barely on the pillow xD
and I have a twin size (single)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I sleep on my stomach, with my face laying on its side, with one arm underneath my pillow, and the other underneath my face, with one leg straight and the other bent. I can't imagine sleeping any other way.

I have a king size bed, and if you look at it from the front, I sleep on the right side. As for positions, I usually sleep on either side with my face turned slightly towards the pillow.

I usually sleep on my left side because I have difficulty breathing in other positions. My allergies have long plagued me. When I was younger I used to sleep on the right for fear of monsters that might enter through the door on the left. Hey, I was little. :P Sometimes I sleep on my back but rarely.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I usually sleep facing towards my left, arms outstretched and on occasion, under the pillow. During the winter, to the left and a semi-fetal position because there's no heat in my room.

I have a single sized loft bed at home. Not only is it great for making space in my room, but anyone who tries to come up usually hits their head on the ceiling. However, the drawback is that it can only support so much weight.

Dan

I usually sleep on my left side because I have difficulty breathing in other positions. My allergies have long plagued me. When I was younger I used to sleep on the right for fear of monsters that might enter through the door on the left. Hey, I was little. :P Sometimes I sleep on my back but rarely.

Haha I can relate, I used to think monsters lived under my bed, so I used to sleep at the edge watching for any hands coming out.
Thankfully it was just pedobear and he was just..... the rest isn't appropriate.

gray-wolf-sleeping.jpg

Not even kidding... Aside from that, I usually sleep on my right side or face down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom