• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleep Walking...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So did any of you ever experienced this? Or know about someone doing this? I don't know about myself but I know one of my brothers did it a lot in his youth and walked around on the hallway with a blanket wrapped around him saying he was going home.
So share your stories :)

Apparently ive done it a couple of times according to my aunt but that was a good ten years ago. I don't know anyone who does now and i dot think im still doing it, which im glad of becuase i wouldnt know what to do with someone if i found them sleepwalking.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I don't sleep walk. At least, I don't think I do...

My brother did once. He was playing tons of Super Mario 64 DS beforehand. Woke up and was talking to my mother. Sounded like he was crying. He needed to "collect 100 coins or he was going to die". :lol:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I remember my family used to tell me some weird stores of me sleep walking at night, apparently I used to dance on a dartboard I got off the wall, either that or they were lying to freak me out o_o

This was a good 8 or 9 years ago and I don't sleep walk no more at least I hope I don't :/

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I slept walked once. I went downstairs an ddid some laundry then came upstairs and went back to sleep while laying in the middle of the floor. My step-dad woke me up trying to explain why I couldn't sleep there.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Only once. I've sleepwalked until when I was going down stairs sleepwalking, I fell and it was very painful. A little injured on the knee and foot, so I was a little okay.

Joy

The Sexy One
Oh god I have the most embarrassing sleepwalking story ever.

So I was sleeping over at my friend's house, I was 14, and she had an elder brother, who was 16 I think. Anyway. I slept on a matress on the floor, and I guess I might have been uncomfortable or something, because in the middle of the night, in my sleep, I got up and went and laid down in her brother's bed. I then fell asleep and only woke up in the morning. Luckily, I woke up before him, noticed where I was, and figured out what had happened. So I decided to go back, without waking him up, and started creeping out of bed. Unfortunately, as soon as I sat up, he woke up and was all like "wtf are you doing in my bed joy"

Yeah. At the time it was really awkward but now we have a laugh about it.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
When I was very little I would sleep walk quite often, somewhere down the line I stopped though and to this day still no longer do such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom