• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword's Ratings

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I would want an E10+ game or a T game, but I am pretty sure SS will get an E rating because of the graphical style. I am not saying a cel-shaded game can't be violent, but I just don't see SS being a bloody or very violent game. I see it as a type of WW game violent but not too violent.

G

Generations

As long as the game isn't rated M, I'll be happy with the game. The game has a light "cartoony" feel to it that might sway it toward the E-E10 range. But some of the battles may sway it toward the T side of the spectrum. But it should just be nice and relaxed in rating terms.

N

nintendoLOVER05

Myself I would most likely prefer a T Rating but I would settle for E10 rating as well. If it was M it would just downfall if it where E I would still buy it but probably would not enjoy it as much considering it is being released for the Wii.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Again, I still stick with E10. It's between E and T so that sounds just right. Skyward Sword just doesn't seem like Twilight Princess all over again.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
In my opinion, skyward sword should have a rating of e or e10, just based of the screen footage, but if it is rated teen that would be something i could agree with. I think the family friendly aspect of the series is something that the franchise would do well to keep. A teen rating might alienate some of the younger zelda fans that can't play teen games. I think that having two console zelda games in a row that are rated teen might start to decrease the fanbase that zelda has attained by making it's games appeal to all ages. I think that no matter what zelda does they should always keep an all ages game. All in all I am in favor of an e or e10 game.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
In my opinion, skyward sword should have a rating of e or e10, just based of the screen footage, but if it is rated teen that would be something i could agree with. I think the family friendly aspect of the series is something that the franchise would do well to keep. A teen rating might alienate some of the younger zelda fans that can't play teen games. I think that having two console zelda games in a row that are rated teen might start to decrease the fanbase that zelda has attained by making it's games appeal to all ages. I think that no matter what zelda does they should always keep an all ages game. All in all I am in favor of an e or e10 game.

It's confirmed to be E10+ rated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom