• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword & Twilight Princess: First Impressions

Savski

HEY! LISTEN!
The point of TP on the Wii was to use more sword control and they improved it further in SS. Gamecube version if you don't really like it I guess. I love the art in both games. I like how TP is more dark and a bit more detailed than any other Zelda game. And the SS is still detailed but softer and and has a lighter feeling than TP
My cons I guess for TP was fighting in wolf form, it was kinda tough. And flying in SS was really hard until you got the hang of it.:)

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
I actually just got TP for Christmas. It's nowhere near as amazing as Skyward Sword was, but I still like it.

My main complaints with the game lie within the lack of innovation... at least in the first half of the game. The first three dungeons weren't really anything special... they didn't have much personality, and I could easily forget them. Now that I've moved on, though, the dungeons are getting really good... I loved the Arbiter Grounds (had one of my favorite boss battles) and the Snowpeak Mansion is an interesting case.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
My main complaints with the game lie within the lack of innovation... at least in the first half of the game. The first three dungeons weren't really anything special... they didn't have much personality, and I could easily forget them. Now that I've moved on, though, the dungeons are getting really good... I loved the Arbiter Grounds (had one of my favorite boss battles) and the Snowpeak Mansion is an interesting case.

Huh. I actually thought the first half was good and the second half just died. The dungeons just got worse and worse after Arbiter's Grounds for me. (Although Hyrule Castle was a bit better than the atrocity known as the City in the Sky.)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Huh. I actually thought the first half was good and the second half just died. The dungeons just got worse and worse after Arbiter's Grounds for me. (Although Hyrule Castle was a bit better than the atrocity known as the City in the Sky.)

What does quality have to do with innovation?

My first impression on Twilight Princess was wow pretty nice graphics, this was back when it first came out. I purchased it for Gamecube about 2 months ago and I loved it. It had a great story that wasn't too short and its a Zelda game that after I completed it I would want to complete it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom